Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    As an avid Aston Villa supporter, this season has been so disappointing(aside from benteke) personally , I don't think we will go down and can see qpr, reading and Sunderland heading to the championship. I'd love to hear other people views on who you think will be heading down into the championship!

ReputationRep:
    QPR, Reading, Sunderland

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I can't remember it ever being so difficult to call.

Wigan, Villa and even QPR have picked up points recently. Sunderland, Norwich and Stoke can't win, or even score, so i can see one of them dropping.

Ultimately i think it will be Reading, QPR and Norwich. Di Canio will motivate the Sunderland players and will save them, Wigan are experts, Villa seem to have finally clicked, i am a Stoke fan so i can't say them, Southampton and Newcastle both should be fine.

ReputationRep:
    Sorry for the awful grammar of this thread haha I think Di Canio could either motivate or destroy IMO, I'd love to see Wigan go but they always get out of it

ReputationRep:
    i think reading, QPR and sunderland, but id love to see wigan or stoke finally go - wigan cannot sit around at the bottom of the table all season then always expect to get out of it. as for stoke, id love to see anti-football go down but i have full respect for pulis

o'niell is one of my all-time favorite managers so hopefully sunderland get thier just rewards for sacking him

as for QPR i think arrys a great manager but they have left it too late (1st half was so poor against fulham)

norwich, southampton and villa i think will be ok

ReputationRep:
    QPR, Reading, Sunderland maybe?

Would hate it to be Villa and ideally not Wigan as I do like them.

ReputationRep:
    QPR and Reading most likely. The final position is tough to call, can't remember a season so tight but I think that it could definitely come down to goal difference in which case that 8-0 loss at Christmas will probably send Villa down...

ReputationRep:
    Pre-season I said Norwich / Reading / Southampton

After about five or six games I changed to QPR / Reading / Aston Villa, I think I'm sticking with this one.

ReputationRep:
    I really hope Villa stay up due to Lambert so principally sticking with young players.

Wigan will probably carry on their annual red-hot form come the end of the season.

Reading, QPR and Sunderland for me to go.

ReputationRep:
    QPR, Reading and Sunderland. I hope Wigan stay up.

Posted from TSR Mobile

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
    Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered sport threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.