The Student Room Group

Is this girl a 10?

Scroll to see replies

8.5/10 shes cute

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 81
Interestingly she's getting rated higher by females than males.
Reply 82
Original post by Gouki
Interestingly she's getting rated higher by females than males.

That is due to the illogical creatures thinking 7 is average.
Reply 83
very strong 8
Reply 84
6.5 at a push, too much make-up for my liking, but her personality is extremely generic and unoriginal as well
Original post by WaceMindu
If she isn't, not sure what a ten is

most-beatiful-women-08.jpg

Aishwarya-Rai-3.jpg
beautiful_women_640_15.jpg

1637772_f520.jpg

and loads more.

They're virtually objectively beautiful.
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 86
Original post by Iamyourfather
most-beatiful-women-08.jpg

Aishwarya-Rai-3.jpg
beautiful_women_640_15.jpg

1637772_f520.jpg

an loads more.

They're virtually objectively beautiful.

In ascending order

First 1: 8/10
Second: 7/10
Third: 5/10 what happened
Fourth: 6.8/10

There is no such thing as a 10, 9.9 could be a possibility though
(edited 11 years ago)
7 out of 10 maybe
Original post by Treeroy
What sort of screwed-up logic is this? Even if the scale was logarithmic, it wouldn't make sense.

10/10 = Perfect. Unless you have two identical women, one of the 10/10s isn't going to be as attractive to all humans, therefore, isn't a 10/10.
Original post by Robbie242
In ascending order

First 1: 8/10
Second: 7/10
Third: 5/10 what happened
Fourth: 6/10

There is no such thing as a 10, 9.9 could be a possibility though

That's your opinion which is subjective. Based on general consensus, these women are considered 10s. Adriana Lima and the young Angelina Jolie are average to you? Wow, that's absolutely preposterous but each to his own.

No, I believe that there is such a thing as a 10. 10 doesn't necessarily imply 'perfection' in a mathematical sense (I recall the computerised face of the perfect looking woman not being perfect looking to the general public). No living organism is perfection and so it is implied that a 10 will have imperfections. Perfection itself is subjective as imperfection could be perfection to an individual. The 'rating system' isn't objective and so your definition of a 9.9 could be a 5.5 to another.
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 90
That's your opinion which is subjective. Based on general consensus, these women are considered 10s. Adriana Lima and the young Angelina Jolie are average to you? Wow, that's absolutely preposterous but each to his own.

No, I believe that there is such a thing as a 10. 10 doesn't necessarily imply 'perfection' in a mathematical sense (I recall the computerised face of the perfect looking women not being perfect looking to the general public). No living organism is perfection and then it is implied that a 10 will have imperfections. Perfection itself is subjective as imperfection could be perfection to an individual. The 'rating system' isn't objective and your definition of a 9.9 could be a 5.5 to another.
Exactly, and those are my ratings
Original post by Kateislate
Long story short:
I'm a girl, I think this girl is the most beautiful girl I have ever seen, my male friend disagrees and says shes a 6/10. I just wanted to know what the boys on here thought. Her name is Zoe and she's well known youtube

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9NGQm9i33Mc
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7-iNOFD27G4
http://25.media.tumblr.com/2bfb8f7e8efbad088170db46afd4e49e/tumblr_mi0ik6evMX1rl35ono1_500.gif
http://media.tumblr.com/e818cfc16c904b564cb3b7acef08441d/tumblr_inline_mknw6gLVq31r6nbyf.gif

Also you can search her on google/watch more of her videos

What do you think?

i don't think so. Anyways why are you rating her?
Reply 92
Pretty, but she's no Kate Beckinsale.

She earns a well deserved 9/10 from me.
Original post by Robbie242
Exactly, and those are my ratings

That doesn't ignore that fact that they're considered some of the most beautiful women in the world. I typed "beautiful women" on Google, and the pics I posted came up immediately.
Reply 94
That doesn't ignore that fact that they're considered some of the most beautiful women in the world. I typed "beautiful women" on Google, and the pics I posted came up immediately.
Ok but they aren't entirely beautiful to me, hence MY ratings, not GENERAL ratings, the photos you've linked I've gone off, I know Angelina Jolie in other films is very good looking, but the photos you've linked aren't worthy of anything above 8, considering 6/10 + on wards is good looks wise for me. It's a completely subjective system
I asked my boyfriend he said 5, maybe a 6.

In my opinion she is pretty but boring looking, I wouldn't look twice at her in the street.

This was posted from The Student Room's Android App on my HTC Desire S
Reply 96
Original post by mikeyd85
10/10 = Perfect. Unless you have two identical women, one of the 10/10s isn't going to be as attractive to all humans, therefore, isn't a 10/10.

By the same reasoning, only one person can be 5/10, only one can be 7/10, etc. Because not all women are identical, surely they must have to be rated differently!
Reply 97
I understand your friend. She's clearly very pretty ect, but she's also very "Cute", and "Cute" isn't always attractive. She looks like a mate's little sister rather than a girl you would swoon over.

Although I couldn't point out a single flaw, she's a 6/7 tops.
7.5/10
7/10. Definitely not a 10/10.

Quick Reply

Latest