TSR is recruiting - We're looking for a Finance Administrator Watch

• TSR Group Staff

ReputationRep:
    TSR Group Staff
    We're recruiting!
    If you're interested in a career in finance and want to join us at our HQ in Brighton, take a look at the job description below. To apply please send me a private message letting me know you're interested and I'll send you my email address which you can send your CV and cover letter to.

Deadline is the 21st April, but we're looking to recruit someone soon, so register your interest and get your applications in quick Any questions, let me know.

Job description
    Finance Administrator

Salary: £16-18K pa + pension & healthcare

Reporting to: Financial Controller

The Student Room is where students connect. We’re growing fast, with cool new offices in the heart of Brighton. The Student Room is a thriving online youth community, with over 1 million members at its heart. It’s a fast-growth business with a committed and talented team. Above all else, it’s a great place to work. How many companies do you know that have recreated Brighton Pier in their office – carousels, Mystic Meg and all!

This is a role for someone looking to start a career in Finance, with a strong academic record and drive to develop. Equally important is your personality and mindset. Are you generally positive? Do you have a knack of getting on and communicating well with people? Do you enjoy problem solving and helping others? Do you enjoy working with and interpreting data? Are you flexible?

If you can answer ‘yes’ to all of these things then we would love to hear from you.

The key aspects of this role are:

Sales Ledger:
    - Ensuring documentation for sales is complete
    - Processing sales invoices
    - Contacting our clients to ensure invoices are received
    - Processing cheques through the bank

Purchase Ledger
    - Processing incoming paperwork
    - Uploading Purchase Ledger invoices
    - Obtaining authorisation for supplier invoices
    - Preparing pay runs for our suppliers

Expenses
    - Ensure Documentation for all expenses are complete and accurate
    - Process expenses into Sage

Managing our teacher marking network:
    - Identifying work to be marked
    - Processing invoices from Teachers
    - Authorising invoices against documents received

As well as being highly organised you should possess good time management skills and will be comfortable working to fixed and occasionally tight deadlines. You will need to be happy to get involved in the operational aspects of the role and to handle reporting and forecasting tasks efficiently and accurately with experience of Excel and Word.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.