Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Best moment of your life Watch

ReputationRep:
    What would you say has been the best moment of your life, or one of the best moments?

ReputationRep:
    Coming out to everyone. Seriously, all those years of anguish worrying about everyone's reactions to receive a flood of messages of support from all walks of life, and then being able to be myself was seriously amazing
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    When my music lecturer told our class we bet over 130 to get into the class. I was proud to make it into the class in the first place but even more proud when I got told how many people I had bet. Singing was my speciality and it gave me more confidence knowing that.

ReputationRep:
    [QUOTE=AvocatDuDiable;42068746]What would you say has been the best moment of your life, or one of the best moments?[/QUOTE

Listening to Evanescence when i was 6 and being hooked, then crying watching the Anywhere but home DVD because I would never get to see my favorite band play (cause they broke up) AND THEN THEY GOT BACK TOGETHER! and Saw them in Manchester and then Again the following year!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AvocatDuDiable)
    What would you say has been the best moment of your life, or one of the best moments?
    One of my best moments would have to be at 2000m up on Tenerife's Mount Teide on my bike with friends. The downhill was exhilarating, hitting 60mph, whilst the views were incredible! Gave me the chance to enjoy myself everyday for a week in the sun right before revising for uni exams! Allowed me to look back at that and give me a boost when I was getting bored of revision so I could work toward doing it all again!

ReputationRep:
    Probably getting asked to work at the Olympics, I had applied for something completely different so it was completely out of the blue and amazing.

ReputationRep:
    Gah I dunno. I have so many amazing childhood memories and things with my friends.

I'd probably have to go with my week of charity work for Smiles in Romania. It was just so incredibly uplifting to be to give some of the families and especially the children things to smile about

Another of my very favourite moments was going to Austria, going walking up these massive hills, then running across them once at the top with my best friend singing 'The hills are alive with the sound of music!' haha. Good tims.

ReputationRep:
    Finding kim kardashians sex tape :sexface:

Dat ass

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Either passing my driving test, or the first time I played the guitar in front of a large audience. Took a while to come down from that!

ReputationRep:
    Leaving my Young Apprentice interview in London after being in tears on Oxford Street high street because I didn't want to do it. Was so glad I plucked up the courage to do it and I felt on top of the world when I came out. Straight after I headed in a car to a hotel in Newbury where I was going to spend the night before going away for a fortnight to Hong Kong and Dubai. I was euphoric from my interview and so excited for my holiday, I genuinely hope I feel as amazing as that one day soon.

ReputationRep:
    Getting my first job as a ski instructor and, by the end of the week, seeing people who had previously never been on skis before get down a long mountain run in complete control and enjoying it.

ReputationRep:
    When I beat up Chuck Norris.

ReputationRep:
    Finally reaching Bingsø, a shack way up in the Norwegian mountain. I had set myself Bingsbø as a challenge to reach when I'd started cross-country skiing. On my fourth year skiing I finally reached it on January 3rd 2013. It was all uphill, so the downhill down home again was just AMAZING
    • Peer Support Volunteers
    • Clearing and Applications Advisor
    • Study Helper

Peer Support Volunteers
    Clearing and Applications Advisor
    Study Helper
    A few years ago, my dad was 'diagnosed' with cancer and we didn't think he had long left to live. When we found out, I and the rest of our family were obviously so upset for ages and it was the worst moment of my life. However, a few weeks later, it turned about to be a misdiagnoses. Hearing that was a HUGE relief and I'd honestly never felt that happy in my whole life.

ReputationRep:
    When my now Husband proposed to me and when I received my 2:1.

ReputationRep:
    When I pulled off that first deal with Tuco.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheGuy117)
    When I pulled off that first deal with Tuco.
    Hahahahahahaha

Howabout forcing Walt Jnr to drink tequila

ReputationRep:
    When my first pube sprouted

ReputationRep:
    When my little brother was born. And when I first got my hearing-aids and could hear my parents' and younger brother's voices properly for the first time.

ReputationRep:
    First time I masturbated; someone had to say it

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.