Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Anyone else expecting their loans on April 8th? Mine still says Aoproved when it should really say Submitted if its expected to be paid within 3 - 5 working days?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by louikins)
    Anyone else expecting their loans on April 8th? Mine still says Aoproved when it should really say Submitted if its expected to be paid within 3 - 5 working days?
    It'll be submitted tomorrow.

ReputationRep:
    Thank you. Keeping my eyes peeled!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Thank you. Keeping my eyes peeled!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    No worries. Mine usually get submitted on a Thursday, and I receive it 3 working days later on the Monday.

ReputationRep:
    Do they usually do this by midnight tonight or later on in the day tomorrow?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Mine has now gone to 'prepared', but I have been assured by the advisors on the phone that it will be on Monday it comes in. They said something about the bank holiday.

However, it is usually submitted by today (Thursday) and it's only prepared.

PS - I am with Natwest too, so struggling to see how it will be in on the Saturday!

ReputationRep:
    Mine was changed to prepared this morning. Still no changes after that yet! But I hope it'll become submitted today at least c;

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Mine was changed to prepared this morning. Still no changes after that yet! But I hope it'll become submitted today at least c;

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I am in the exact same boat and mine comes through on the Saturday (I'm with Natwest) normally.

However I doubt it will change its status twice in one day, so don't hold your breath, unfortunately for me I made plans for Saturday too.

However, just had an absolute ass on the phone at SFE who was very rude when I was asking about it.

edit: just checked mine and it has now changed to submitted! hope yours has too!

ReputationRep:
    Mine still says prepared :| do i log out and then in again?

Edit - nevermind its submitted. We may get it on Saturday then! :')
    Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Mine still says prepared :| do i log out and then in again?

Edit - nevermind its submitted. We may get it on Saturday then! :')
    Posted from TSR Mobile
    You should get it if you are with RBS/Natwest.

Anywhere else & it will be Monday.

ReputationRep:
    My sf is due on the 15th April, does anyone know the date the status changes to Submitted and when it will actually hit my account - some people say it hits early .... I bank will Barclays

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fluent)
    You should get it if you are with RBS/Natwest.

Anywhere else & it will be Monday.
    Does natwest clear the student loan quicker ? Instead of waiting 5 days ...

ReputationRep:
    Apparently so because Natwest class Saturday as a working day.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by vied18)
    My sf is due on the 15th April, does anyone know the date the status changes to Submitted and when it will actually hit my account - some people say it hits early .... I bank will Barclays
    It'll be submitted the Thursday before, so something like the 11th.

And yes Natwest class Saturdays as a working day so any money due to go in your bank on the Monday, will actually go in on the Saturday.

ReputationRep:
    Got mine just sweet!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Knalchemist)
    It'll be submitted the Thursday before, so something like the 11th.

And yes Natwest class Saturdays as a working day so any money due to go in your bank on the Monday, will actually go in on the Saturday.

Thank you

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Are unpaid trial work shifts fair?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.