Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

The unofficial TSR wingman awards Watch

ReputationRep:
    Who on here has had or currently has had a wingman, who deserves the prestigious title of 'the best wingman'. The unsung heroes who deserve some recognition. Every Sonic needs a Tails holding them down and every Batman needs a Robin.

That guy who will always be prepared to go on a full solo mission on a table full of attractive women so you can stand a chance with that girl you like, the guy who ill tell you when you aren't looking good and when you're sliding, the guy who will always be prepared to distract her friend he doesn't find attractive by whatever means necessary (even taking her home). Call him a personal butler for the night

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I was a wingman once. I wouldn't say I charmed her, but rather made her lose her mind with overly intellectual conversation. My "wing leader" failed on his end which didn't help matters.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MantaRey)
    I was a wingman once. I wouldn't say I charmed her, but rather made her lose her mind with overly intellectual conversation. My "wing leader" failed on his end which didn't help matters.
    Thats usually the problem. The wingman just doesn't give you enough advice and support and sometimes takes off.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by datpiff)
    Thats usually the problem. The wingman just doesn't give you enough advice and support and sometimes takes off.
    A wingman is an assistant. Not the leader. You're the one calling the shots. If the shots fail it falls back to you, not the wingman.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Drewski)
    A wingman is an assistant. Not the leader. You're the one calling the shots. If the shots fail it falls back to you, not the wingman.
    I agree, I'm talking about the people who just take off and not even do nothing lol.

ReputationRep:
    Moved to Chat

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by datpiff)
    Who on here has had or currently has had a wingman, who deserves the prestigious title of 'the best wingman'. The unsung heroes who deserve some recognition. Every Sonic needs a Tails holding them down and every Batman needs a Robin.

That guy who will always be prepared to go on a full solo mission on a table full of attractive women so you can stand a chance with that girl you like, the guy who ill tell you when you aren't looking good and when you're sliding, the guy who will always be prepared to distract her friend he doesn't find attractive by whatever means necessary (even taking her home). Call him a personal butler for the night

Posted from TSR Mobile
    My friend once picked up a girls friend and carried her away, despite her protests, and left me to pull a girl I liked. Ended up going out with her for six months! What a move it was on his behalf.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.