Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Can you please check some of my finance application answers? Watch

ReputationRep:
    I am applying to finance at the moment but am unsure about some of the questions. Have I done these correctly?

Q = Question
    A = My answer
    E = Explaination

Q) Do you hold a UK passport?
    A) Yes
    E) I do have a UK passport, but it expired in 2011. The form allows me to select "Yes" without entering details but will not accept the details if I choose to enter them.

Q) Is this course a degree course which you are taking immediately after completing an HNC, HND or DIP HE course?
    A) "No"
    E) I have no idea what any of these are. I am in sixth form at the moment taking A-Levels. I am guessing that A-Levels are not any of these acronyms?

Q) [Term Time Address] When will you move to this address?
    A) Today's date
    E) I don't know my address yet, it says to put my current address. Is the date irrelevant until I correct this section?

Q) Will your employer be releasing you to attend your course for the academic year 2013/14?
    A) Yes
    E)
    I work part-time in a pub locally at the moment. I will be moving about 100 miles away for university so obviously will be quitting my job. They are not releasing me, I will be releasing myself.

Thank you
    • TSR Support Team
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Very Important Poster
    (Original post by NotMyToothbrush)
    Q) Is this course a degree course which you are taking immediately after completing an HNC, HND or DIP HE course?
    A) "No"
    E) I have no idea what any of these are. I am in sixth form at the moment taking A-Levels. I am guessing that A-Levels are not any of these acronyms?
    HNC = higher national certificate, HND = higher national diploma DIP HE = diploma of higher education. If you're in 6th form, none of these apply.

Q) [Term Time Address] When will you move to this address?
    A) Today's date
    E) I don't know my address yet, it says to put my current address. Is the date irrelevant until I correct this section?
    Can you leave the date bit blank?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by OU Student)
    Can you leave the date bit blank?
    I'll try. If not will just putting any date be ok until I can alter this page?

Is everything else seemingly ok then?

Thanks for your help!

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.