Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Higurashi Getting A New 2013 Anime Series! watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Hey Guys;

Well, don't know if you know this or not but, Higurashi is due for a new anime season this year! I personally can't wait, the original was released about 11 years ago and is now getting a new series! XD

Video to Higurashi's original opening;

ReputationRep:
    New Trailer was released a little under a month ago (Beware - Contains Blood/Violence) - Oh hell, that's why we watched it didn't we! XD

ReputationRep:
    Will it be English dub?

Also I haven't even finished watching the first season, the anime just keeps repeating itself, is there ever a proper ending ? Shall I keep watching ?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by study beats)
    Will it be English dub?

Also I haven't even finished watching the first season, the anime just keeps repeating itself, is there ever a proper ending ? Shall I keep watching ?
    It doesn't really repeat itself, a little more is shown each time and you have to figure out who did it and why (the where the why is is shown in series 2).
    Also, as far as I know, funimation dubbed the first series but it didn't sell that many copies so, only dubbed the first series.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Scienceisgood)
    It doesn't really repeat itself, a little more is shown each time and you have to figure out who did it and why (the where the why is is shown in series 2).
    Also, as far as I know, funimation dubbed the first series but it didn't sell that many copies so, only dubbed the first series.
    Ah damn, I cant watch series 2 without English dub

Also in series 1 I have no idea who is doing the killing or what the hell is going on, they just keep telling you a new story....I like an anime that is continuous and the mystery is finally solved at the end

This anime is annoying and there is no reason behind anything

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by study beats)
    Ah damn, I cant watch series 2 without English dub

Also in series 1 I have no idea who is doing the killing or what the hell is going on, they just keep telling you a new story....I like an anime that is continuous and the mystery is finally solved at the end

This anime is annoying and there is no reason behind anything
    It is solved (after episode 21).
    It is just that you have to watch series 2 as to why there are different versions of reality.

Clue -
    Spoiler:
    Show
    It is to do with "Oyashiro"

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Scienceisgood)
    It is solved (after episode 21).
    It is just that you have to watch series 2 as to why there are different versions of reality.

Clue -
    Spoiler:
    Show
    It is to do with "Oyashiro"
    Oh, so it does get solved?

Alright I will continue watching the anime then !

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.