Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Why are the conservatives bad? watch

ReputationRep:
    Because they are.

ReputationRep:

For the record: I am a Conservative myself. Neg me, *****es!

ReputationRep:
    Because they are sponsored by Michael jackson.

ReputationRep:
    We're not 'Eat your babies' bad. We have Boris.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by meenu89)
    But he's a "nasty piece of work". According to Eddie "****face" Mair.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Phil Dunphy)
    But he's a "nasty piece of work". According to Eddie "****face" Mair.
    The BBC wouldn't be the BBC without giving the Tories a hard time in interviews.

ReputationRep:
    I knew labour supported horde when they made orc prime minister flying red colours in 2007 so now I kill blue enemies as new troll commander orders in his class war

ReputationRep:
    Because they like kicking newborn puppies in the face

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    "...no amount of cajolery, and no attempts at ethical or social seduction, can eradicate from my heart a deep burning hatred for the Tory Party that inflicted those bitter experiences on me. So far as I am concerned they are lower than vermin"

Nye Bevan

ReputationRep:
    Tories are evil. They have a baby fox sacrificing ritual, a tradition where they celebrate pit closures in an orgy and feast featuring foie gras and a pig on a spit and i cant forget about the devil worshiping session in their temple of Thatcher. To be a member of the Conservative party you've got to be firstly bitten on the neck by Maggie Thatcher and you've got to go into Yorkshire (preferably somewhere like Barnsley) and laugh at a load of 'plebs' and jobseekers outside the Jobcentre.

You don't even wanna know what Ukip get up to :lol: *cough*UK tea party*cough*UK tea party*cough*...

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    In the same way someone with the flu also has a UTI.

ReputationRep:
    That's a self defeating statement if ever one were written.

ReputationRep:
    Conservatives are NOT bad. It was David Cameron and George Osbourne who were bad.

Theresa May is doing a brilliant job in accepting the will of the British people by leaving the single market and activating Article 50 on 15th March. You guys are ignorant if you cant see the positivity of Theresa May's decent work.

Anyone who supports Brexit and leaving the single market is good for this country. Anyone who supports the opposite, is bad for this country's prosperity.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by haroldtheslayer)
    That's a self defeating statement if ever one were written.
    While i like the idea of this thread, its over 3 years old lol.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Naveed-7)
    Conservatives are NOT bad. It was David Cameron and George Osbourne who were bad.

Theresa May is doing a brilliant job in accepting the will of the British people by leaving the single market and activating Article 50 on 15th March. You guys are ignorant if you cant see the positivity of Theresa May's decent work.
    May is hardly doing a great job. You cant define a pm's success by only using one area. Her govs attitude towards those with disabilities is aweful.

ReputationRep:
    Of all the four or five mainstream parties in the UK; Conservatives, Labour, Liberal Democrats, UKIP and Green, I don't think any of them are bad. They are simply made up of people who have different points of view on different things. I used to be a Young Conservative, many moons ago. The banter I used to have while Telling on Election Day with both the Lib Dem and Labour people was great. Really nice people. As I hoped they found me to be. People are people. We're all by and large the same and want the same things in life.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Guru Jason)
    May is hardly doing a great job. You cant define a pm's success by only using one area. Her govs attitude towards those with disabilities is aweful.
    May is doing a great job. You cant define a PM's success by only using one area either. She is also reintroducing Grammar schools. She is doing many other things too. This country will improve. It will take a bit of time.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Naveed-7)
    May is doing a great job. You cant define a PM's success by only using one area either. She is also reintroducing Grammar schools. She is doing many other things too. This country will improve. It will take a bit of time.
    Lol grammar schools are not the way forward. That is just way that would stall social mobility. Money set aside for grammar schools should go towards state schools to help those who need it most.

Poll
Who is your favourite TV detective?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.