Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hello, firstly I am sorry if this is not the right place, but I wasn't sure where to put this!?!

I ordered a prospectus from the University of Birmingham about a month ago, yet still haven't received one in the post. Has anyone else got one or have they not started sending them out yet? Any advice on what to do would be great!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MissMuffin95)
    Hello, firstly I am sorry if this is not the right place, but I wasn't sure where to put this!?!

I ordered a prospectus from the University of Birmingham about a month ago, yet still haven't received one in the post. Has anyone else got one or have they not started sending them out yet? Any advice on what to do would be great!
    Same with Manchester for me! Really frustrating. I rang them up and they said it was because they hadn't released their 2014 prospectus yet but I'd receive one when they did. They should have specified that on their website! I did however receive one from Newcastle right away I know this wasnt very helpful haha
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    It's not ideal, but you could always look at it online for now.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kateislate)
    Same with Manchester for me! Really frustrating. I rang them up and they said it was because they hadn't released their 2014 prospectus yet but I'd receive one when they did. They should have specified that on their website! I did however receive one from Newcastle right away I know this wasnt very helpful haha
    I've emailed Birmingham on Monday, but as of yet no reply I got one from Manchester a couple of days ago, that was quite quick for me. Where else are you looking at going?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by uob)
    It's not ideal, but you could always look at it online for now.
    Thanks, I hadn't seen that!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MissMuffin95)
    I've emailed Birmingham on Monday, but as of yet no reply I got one from Manchester a couple of days ago, that was quite quick for me. Where else are you looking at going?
    Mine will hopefully arrive soon then as they told me I'd get one as soon as they released Looking at Manchester, Liverpool, Newcastle and Bristol. You?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kateislate)
    Mine will hopefully arrive soon then as they told me I'd get one as soon as they released Looking at Manchester, Liverpool, Newcastle and Bristol. You?
    Birmingham, Warwick Nottingham and Manchester

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.