Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta
    • Thread Starter

    Hi all
    can someone explain me why I can clearly see on Huddersfield website at Computing Science course section that you can attend both a 3 years full-time and 4 years sandwich courses but then in UCAS or KIS I can't find the 4 years one?
    I wonder if I still will be able to do a placement year even if I apply for the 3 years full-time course (the only one you can choose in UCAS actually).
    I've already sent an email to them, but no response after few weeks... so I hope someone can help me with this doubt.
How are you feeling about your exams?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.