Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Anyone who plays golf? Watch

ReputationRep:
    I am playing golf now for about 6 years, and i want somebody to talk to with common interest, cause here where i live right now no one plays golf. There is but they are all ib korea, and can't talk to them right now.. (sorry for poor english, korean here. Hihi) =):getmecoat:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by trixy95)
    I am playing golf now for about 6 years, and i want somebody to talk to with common interest, cause here where i live right now no one plays golf. There is but they are all ib korea, and can't talk to them right now.. (sorry for poor english, korean here. Hihi) =):getmecoat:
    Shot an 80 (+9) today, putted like an absolute donkey!!!

ReputationRep:
    I used to :P haven't in a while though

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Big_C.)
    Shot an 80 (+9) today, putted like an absolute donkey!!!
    Nice!! Wuahaha!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Used to have a handicap of 12, but haven't played a lot in the past 18 months or so! I wonder if it would take me a while to get back into it...

ReputationRep:
    When I can For those who are interested, there's a new TSR golf society in the social groups section – feel free to join whether you play or watch (or both).

ReputationRep:
    I wish I could play and that I had people around who shared my interest in playing it!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Aky786UK)
    I wish I could play and that I had people around who shared my interest in playing it!
    Same thought here!

ReputationRep:
    i used to play gof, had a hanidcap of 19 shot some rounds of net 52 when the net score is 75 for the course i play. used to love it, but just haven't had time to play it recently with school exams

ReputationRep:
    I don't play, but if anybody would like to explain the rules to me I'd be very grateful! My boyfriend loves it and it would be nice to know what he's talking about!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Alta Badia)
    i used to play gof, had a hanidcap of 19 shot some rounds of net 52 when the net score is 75 for the course i play. used to love it, but just haven't had time to play it recently with school exams
    3 under gross?!?!?!??!?!?

Who signed off your handicap cards?

**** Turpin?!? :eek:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Big_C.)
    3 under gross?!?!?!??!?!?

Who signed off your handicap cards?

**** Turpin?!? :eek:
    Hahaaa, no, my golf teacher did. :P i just had a really good day, haven't played as well as that since. !

ReputationRep:
    Hahaaa, no, my golf teacher did. :P i just had a really good day, haven't played as well as that since. !
    Not surprised!!

Really good day doesn't do that justice!!

shot +8 for 10 holes tonight in the win 5 pars and a bogey with the wind 1 par 2 doubles and a treble with it against!!

hit a 300 yard drive and a 150 yard drive

ReputationRep:
    ive played a bit

ReputationRep:
    Anyone going wnetworth on Sunday? Buzzin

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by elise31)
    I don't play, but if anybody would like to explain the rules to me I'd be very grateful! My boyfriend loves it and it would be nice to know what he's talking about!

how long have you got, there are litterally thousands!!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RedArrow)
    Golf is a something for fat and boring people

Posted from TSR Mobile

yes as tiger woods is not ripped??? and is also boring, going round shagging birds behind his wifes back

sounds pretty exciting to me?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RedArrow)
    Golf is a something for fat and boring people

Posted from TSR Mobile
    yeah, woods, Mcilroy, Donald, Watson, fowler, they re all fat .... Not.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rossmafudge)
    yes as tiger woods is not ripped??? and is also boring, going round shagging birds behind his wifes back

sounds pretty exciting to me?
    Ya don't to be a golfer to shag birds ya know

Posted from TSR Mobile

yeah, woods, Mcilroy, Donald, Watson, fowler, they re all fat .... Not.
    Don't give **** who or what these losers are

ReputationRep:
    I haven't played since I was 10, sometimes hit a few balls, but not very well. Going to start again soon.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
    Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered sport threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.