Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    for the proper exams in summer i mean

ReputationRep:
    Yep, I have.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by emmz)
    for the proper exams in summer i mean
    Kidding aren't you? I haven't even started revising for my last January exams let alone the ones in summer.
    I shall be starting in 150hours.

ReputationRep:
    Isn't that like asking whether we have started buying presents for christmas?

ReputationRep:
    Is that quote Proximo from Gladiator?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by blissy)
    Is that quote Proximo from Gladiator?
    Yeah, one of my favourite films. It's funny the way Oliver Reed says it, such a shame he died. Do you know by chance, which scenes they replaced the actor?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bhaal85)
    Yeah, one of my favourite films. It's funny the way Oliver Reed says it, such a shame he died. Do you know by chance, which scenes they replaced the actor?
    Yes, I watched it the other day (for the first time after seeing the extras about a year ago) and it is the bit where Ridley Scott is trying to redeem his character before he dies (before the murder scene, I think the bit where he gets the keys and then Proximo heads off through his house). It was quite obvious after seeing the "making of".

Oliver Reed always scares me in Oliver!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by blissy)
    Yes, I watched it the other day (for the first time after seeing the extras about a year ago) and it is the bit where Ridley Scott is trying to redeem his character before he dies (before the murder scene, I think the bit where he gets the keys and then Proximo heads off through his house). It was quite obvious after seeing the "making of".

Oliver Reed always scares me in Oliver!
    I bought the collectors edition, and it comes with all the added features and bonus footage, but I have yet to watch that, even though I have watched the film 6 times, and I have the soundtrack, gotta love Hans Zimmer and Lisa Gerrard.

Yeah, Oliver was scary, he never ever smiled in that film. Oooohh what about that old skinny guy who has a pocket watch, the one who looks after the pick pockets, reminds me of Gene Wilder in 'Charlie and the Chocolate Factory'.

ReputationRep:
    Im gonna start revising next week hopefully, I keep meaning to start, but it just keeps getting pushed back..

ReputationRep:
    Isn't it a bit early?

Poll
Who do you think it's more helpful to talk about mental health with?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.