Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Basically, I'm 17 and I'm going on holiday to Turkey in a few days. I'm a virgin, and I really want a holiday fling. Where should I be looking in order to find women who'll be in the mood for a bit of fun?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Magaluf? Malia?

ReputationRep:
    You may be shocked to hear this... yes!

ReputationRep:
    well one of my exes went to ayia napa 'for the music' and we broke up the next time we saw eachother... :dontknow:

ReputationRep:
    There was a documentary shown at Cannes film festival about female sex tourism - rich mature european women heading to places like Kenya to 'find love'.

ReputationRep:
    I think it's more likely to happen on holiday yes.

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App

ReputationRep:
    More likely to happen yeah. I remember meeting a girl who said she wanted to pull someone from every country in the UK. I ended up lying and saying I was from Belfast to kiss her. She didn't even question the lack of an accent.

ReputationRep:
    Bad place to go, I hear you can get arrested for such behaviour what with the Islamists in power. They banned alcohol in certain places not too sure they'll take kindly to you.

ReputationRep:
    Only at chavy drinking-centred places like magaluf.

ReputationRep:
    Depends where they go, if it's a touristy holiday then no.

If it's a party island then yes. Nobody will admit it so there's no point arguing but that is in part the reason they go there. Same applies to men.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 4, 2013
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.