Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    It is amazing what little things people love and help with everyday issues! So, for you, what is the one thing that makes you happiest and feel great?

For me it has to be when I am playing any form of sport! I am 19 and my friends recently came to watch me play a game. Afterwards they all said to me they have never seen someone so engrossed in the sport. They said my face looked like a seven year old playing his favorite sport and nothing could distract me! The joy and pleasure I get from playing in the sun makes me forget any troubles I may be having no matter how much they are bugging me before! And the joy I get when my team wins is like nothing else! Not sure I will ever grow up haha! Wish I had the same dedication to my studies!

ReputationRep:
    Eating or sleeping.

I'm so lazy it's unreal...

No, I love it when I'm stuck in a good book or just have time to let my imagination wander.

ReputationRep:
    I'm rarely in a happy mood sadly but it's when someone acknowledges an achievement of mine (which is such a rarity!)

ReputationRep:
    When I'm out with a group of friends or if I'm on my own swimming or running.

I'm happiest whenever I'm in the presence of a certain boy at school. :love:He is so nice to me, actually makes me feel human and worth something. Shame I'm just a friend to him and he'll forget all about me after sixth form.

ReputationRep:
    for me its always the same....

Internet, good compagny, nature and food and wine !! More i dont need in life !!

ReputationRep:
    When I'm in A State of Trance

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by IcEmAn911)
    When I'm in A State of Trance
    Yay for Pikachu :P

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Maid Marian)
    I'm happiest whenever I'm in the presence of a certain boy at school. :love:He is so nice to me, actually makes me feel human and worth something. Shame I'm just a friend to him and he'll forget all about me after sixth form.
    Oh go on, take the plunge and ask him out!!

ReputationRep:
    When I'm in love and the person I'm in love with loves me back - but that ended two months ago and it's unlikely to happen again any time soon.

Now it's when I get full marks on an essay in college (which is rare) or when someone pays me a compliment (which is rare).

Or even when I'm able to motivate myself to do some revision and am listening to some darn good music whilst doing it, now that I have all the time in the world to do that pretty much!

ReputationRep:
    1.Travelling
    2.Spending quality time by myself
    3. Out with a group of friends
    4. When i make a break through in terms of work i.e i can see the end
    5. When i get a good grade
    6. Money
    7. Being with my mummy
    8. Making jokes on twitter mostly
    9. Meeting someone new and instantly getting on is nice
    10. New stuff - even if its old but its always good.

(Original post by DarkWhite)
    Oh go on, take the plunge and ask him out!!
    Haha I can't He doesn't fancy me.

ReputationRep:
    Haha I can't He doesn't fancy me.
    How do you know? :p:

How do you know? :p:
    I'm not pretty enough, and boys don't see me in that way. And he would have said something by now if he did fancy me, anyway.

ReputationRep:
    I'm not pretty enough, and boys don't see me in that way. And he would have said something by now if he did fancy me, anyway.
    Me thinks you're being hard on yourself and you could have an even happier day by asking him out and seeing what he says :p:

ReputationRep:
    If you are close friends he may be thinking the same as you that you see him as just a friend and does not want to ruin that! God knows I have been there and I missed my chance! Found out she liked me after we left school! Obviously do not declare your undying love for him, but try and find out if he does think the same as you! It may be the best decision you make and if you do not you may be thinking "what if.."! Good luck!

ReputationRep:
    he would have said something by now if he did fancy me, anyway.
    You would be surprised.

Me thinks you're being hard on yourself and you could have an even happier day by asking him out and seeing what he says :p:
    (Original post by ANB1993)
    If you are close friends he may be thinking the same as you that you see him as just a friend and does not want to ruin that! God knows I have been there and I missed my chance! Found out she liked me after we left school! Obviously do not declare your undying love for him, but try and find out if he does think the same as you! It may be the best decision you make and if you do not you may be thinking "what if.."! Good luck!
    Thank you both But I'm 99.9% sure he doesn't fancy me, he has never done anything or said anything that could possibly mean he likes me as more than a friend. He would definitely say no and I don't want to ruin the friendship. Thanks for the advice anyway

ReputationRep:
    This is why nothing ever happens.

ReputationRep:
    Thank you both But I'm 99.9% sure he doesn't fancy me, he has never done anything or said anything that could possibly mean he likes me as more than a friend. He would definitely say no and I don't want to ruin the friendship. Thanks for the advice anyway
    That is fair enough I suppose. But if it becomes unbearable that you like them that much, you have to tell him!

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.