Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I'm a 16 year old girl and have never been drunk. I'm just really curious, what's it like? Is your first time different to subsequent times? I don't know, maybe I want insight before I get the chance to get drunk, I don't know.

Thank you

ReputationRep:
    It's good

You just become super confident and care free..it's awesome

Your first time is always the best though, it just feels great!

edit: LAST EXAM TODAY, TIME TO GET SHI T FACED

ReputationRep:
    You kind of become less aware of whats going on, more sociable and more care free.
    Also you piss loads.

ReputationRep:
    It's OK. Everything's kind of a haze. Sometime's it's awesome and you loosen up a bit and you're having fun and everything's funny and you're friends with everyone. Sometime's it's a bit ****, you're dizzy and tired and just want to sleep.

ReputationRep:
    Everyone is different when they're drunk using myself as an example I become overly confident and tend to eat a lot for some reason. Whilst some others may become more aggresive or soppy we're all different.

Worst thing about the aftermath is often the mess you're in and not to forget the massive hangovers but it's definitely worth it.

ReputationRep:
    I become confident, then more focused on some things but not others, then relaxed and serene, then desperate to maintain said sensations, then depressed, then slightly sick and then cold air woosh sober-ish.

ReputationRep:
    Put your forehead on top of a mop handle, spin around 20 times then tell everyone you love them repeatedly.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Molly_xox)
    I'm a 16 year old girl and have never been drunk. I'm just really curious, what's it like? Is your first time different to subsequent times? I don't know, maybe I want insight before I get the chance to get drunk, I don't know.

Thank you

It totally depends on the person. Some people get giddy and excitable. Some people get moody and easily pissed off. I personally get really tired haha.

When your 'tipsy' you're head will spin a little. Then you just keep drinking till you're blind drunk.. Can't walk straight etc etc. And if you keep drinking/mixing drinks/can't handle your drink, you'll throw up.. Never pleasant.

Your first time probably will be different in the way that its a new experience. Once you've gotten drunk a couple of times you'll know what to expect.

Because you're only 16 and never experienced getting drunk, I'd take it easy. Don't do anything stupid under the influence. Just enjoy it.

ReputationRep:
    Warm and fuzzy. Sometimes weird and dizzying, sometimes exciting. People's opinions and whatever other problems you're having seem to matter less.

ReputationRep:
    It depends really. Your first time will probably be worse if you aren't careful about how much you drink. For example, the first time I got drunk, I fell down a railway embankment, fell into a ditch and had to be carried across a field to my friend's house. I proceeded to vomit on his mother's favourite patio furniture, got picked up and taken home and vomited all over my garden, and all over myself, fell asleep on the floor and had to be hosepiped clean by my annoyed brother.

Honestly, nobody can really tell you what it's like because everyone is different. I'd suggest finding out for yourself, but take it easy your first few times until you know your limit. It can be fun (and is fun, 99% of the time) but it can also turn you into a moron if you drink too much.

ReputationRep:
    I can't remember.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bssjonny)
    You kind of become less aware of whats going on, more sociable and more care free.
    Also you piss loads.
    Very precise summary.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by russellsteapot)
    It depends really. Your first time will probably be worse if you aren't careful about how much you drink. For example, the first time I got drunk, I fell down a railway embankment, fell into a ditch and had to be carried across a field to my friend's house. I proceeded to vomit on his mother's favourite patio furniture, got picked up and taken home and vomited all over my garden, and all over myself, fell asleep on the floor and had to be hosepiped clean by my annoyed brother.

Honestly, nobody can really tell you what it's like because everyone is different. I'd suggest finding out for yourself, but take it easy your first few times until you know your limit. It can be fun (and is fun, 99% of the time) but it can also turn you into a moron if you drink too much.
    My first time was the best I guess it depends though

ReputationRep:
    My first time was horrible. But I was drinking to get drunk and I was also full of a cold at the time. I was round at my mates, and I honestly don't remember that much of it but I just kept drinking and drinking. I just remember trying to convince her to read me the whole of the bible, and the rest I've got from what the other people there told me. I also know that I was calling out to get off with my mates brother... It didn't happen aha, but not my finest moment. It wasn't nice, throughout the night I had hot flushes and just couldn't get a decent sleep. Like I said I was ill at the time anyway, so that can't have helped.

Subsequent times have been much better. Another time was a mates 18th, but then I didn't get drunk, just drank a little and got very giddy. It wore off by the time I went home though.

Another time I was at my mates again (as the first time I got drunk) and was so much better. After the first time, you tend to be able to gage when you're becoming drunk and can control what you're drinking, and know when to slow down. I think this time, I was the least drunk to begin with, and I had to try and get two of my mates who were slightly drunk and giddy around sainsburys without giving away the fact they were drunk. (We were buying more coke to mix with vodka). I ended up drinking quite a bit more when we got back, but actually remember the whole night.

I know I can be quite touchy feely when I'm drunk too aha

Sorry it's a bit longer than the other replies!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    different each time.

first time i had a pint with my boyfriend and his mates. he knows his limits so he drank quite quickly. i stupidly copied him (it wasnt his first time). felt ill. thought it meant i was hungry. had crisps.

yeah they made a reappearance.

second time i was with friends. i blabber ALOT when drunk/tipsy. in fact, i remember saying to my best guy friend (FRIENDZONED guyfriend, might i add) "wow, you are really sexy. dont flex your muscles or i might do something stupid because i am drunk. but i knnow you wouldnt let me coz i am drunk. coz i am drunk."

yeah.

third time?
    with boyfriend again and mates. decided to LET GOOO and drink.
    i found it hard to connect with one of his flatmates.
    again, i remember talking to him. all the way home. at one point i remember saying "im not drunk, i promise, i am just a nice person and like talking to people and making people feel nice"

... yeah...

ReputationRep:
    I just get really hazy and less aware. I also get reallllyyy flirty and usually cant wait to get y boyfriend home haha
    I slur my speech a bit as well and stumble around :P

ReputationRep:
    I don't know, I can't remember.

ReputationRep:
    Well if you are extremely drunk you will vomit but even when im smashed I manage to beat the puny alliance for their livers are feeble and matchless to the orcish drinking capacity. It really depends what race and class you are: im not talking about some insignificant worldly ethnic and socioeconomic division but whats real and actual in the real battleground situation of outland pvp

ReputationRep:
    I talk more, find everything funny, need to piss all the time, send risky texts. Hope this helps!

ReputationRep:
    It's awesome. You don't care what people think of you any more so you're free to do whatever you want, you're more confident, you feel happier, you get on with pretty much everyone (unless you're a ******** drunk) and nothing hurts anymore! I slipped over on a polished wooden floor whilst drunk, smashed my hand on the bannister and bled absolutely everywhere. Had a massive cut and I barely felt a thing.

My first time was good, had a few beers at a party when I was 14 and got a little bit drunk, nothing excessive. My parents didn't notice and I didn't forget anything or behave badly.

Just be careful because it's easy to overdo it. Stay reasonably in control, you don't want to do something stupid. You don't want to wake up in a strange place with no memory of the night before and roll over to see a naked stranger and a broken condom beside you. Be sensible!

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
    Useful resources
    Bizarre things students have spent their loans onThings you should budget for at uni

Sponsored features:

Making money from your own website

Need some cash?

How to make money running your own website.

Bianca Miller, runner-up on The Apprentice

Handle your digital footprint

What would an employer find out about you on Google? Find out how to take control.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.