Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hi,

So i have a question if anyone is able to help me.....

I went to uni back in 2005 for 2 years, i then had a break and went back to uni in 2011 and i am doing a 3 year degree course now. I had to pay my own tuition fees for the first year of this new course. So i am basically wondering if i would get a tuition fee loan to do a PGCE after i graduate from this degree next year ? or have i used up all my years ? If so is there any other financial help available ?

Thanks x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lauren45)
    Hi,

So i have a question if anyone is able to help me.....

I went to uni back in 2005 for 2 years, i then had a break and went back to uni in 2011 and i am doing a 3 year degree course now. I had to pay my own tuition fees for the first year of this new course. So i am basically wondering if i would get a tuition fee loan to do a PGCE after i graduate from this degree next year ? or have i used up all my years ? If so is there any other financial help available ?

Thanks x
    Student finance will fund a PGCE regardless of your previous study

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Thanks

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.