Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Anyone else firmed Newcastle for Law (or as an insurance choice)?

I have a conditional offer and firmed it about a week ago. Also, have you applied for accommodation yet?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sloanestreetboy)
    Hey, i am currently in my first year at Newcastle studying Law.So if you have any questions you can ask away
    Hey, thanks for the reply. I do have a few questions:

How have you found your first year so far in terms of workload, exams and settling in with people on your course and lecturers?
    Also, what is your timetable like for Law?

Thank you in advance.

ReputationRep:
    Hi, I firmed Newcastle as well. For accom, I chose Victoria Hall as my first choice. How about u?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kandy_Kain_94)
    Anyone else firmed Newcastle for Law (or as an insurance choice)?

I have a conditional offer and firmed it about a week ago. Also, have you applied for accommodation yet?
    i have! and my accomodation first is victoria hall, scary!
    wonder if anyone has got in with grade requirements lower than expected last year?
    so much pressure to get the three A's

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.