Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

If you could wish for 3 things what would they be and why? Watch

ReputationRep:
    If you could wish for 3 things what would they be and why?

Mine probably would be:
    1)
    A time machine
    2) To cure an incurable disease

3) Wealth

Name:  96 (1).jpg
Views: 142
Size:  1.7 KB

Rule: One of them cannot be to wish for more wishes.

ReputationRep:
    1) Parents who loved and accepted me for who I am.
    2) The ability to fly.
    3) Financial stability

ReputationRep:
    1) Wish for the rule to not exist
    2) Wish for unlimited wishes
    3) Wish for everyone elses wishes to be undone

Seriously though:

1) I'd wish for world peace (therefore food and water everywhere, no wars, terrorism and disease).
    2) I would wish for something similar to Bernard's watch.
    3) Unlimited money for me and my family.

ReputationRep:
    1. Get the grades i desperately want in my AS exams this year
    2. Travel the woooooorld
    3. Then go to spaaace

ReputationRep:
    1) To see my brother again.
    2) I'd wish eternal happiness and success in their dreams for my friends and family.
    3) To have enough money to cover the costs of a second degree so I can be a vet.

ReputationRep:
    1) to get 3 A*s this year at Alevel (atleast 2A*s and an A) and get into UCL

2) to be really happy

3) to make alot of money so i can buy my mama heaps of gold because shes my Queen

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Depends who's granting the wishes- are we talking Aladdin's Genie or more of a djinn (an evil genie, prone to deliberately misinterpreting wishes).

ReputationRep:
    1) superpowers of all the xmen with full control over them, none of that shootig laser eyes when i dont mean to stuff.
    2) peak of human physicial condition, 6'3 height with proportionate body measures
    3) unlimited money

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by pinda.college)
    2) I would wish for something similar to Bernard's watch.
    Bernard's watch may seem like a good idea now, but he was like 12 when that show was around. If it kept going it would have showed you that he stopped time so often that he would look 70 when he is 25.

ReputationRep:
    1) To have loads of powers such as flight, invisibility, immortality, much better intelligence etc. so I could be like all the best superheroes rolled into one.

2) To not be overprotective in relationships, to not be insecure and to trust my partner! I always get the feelings in a relationship no matter who the girl is and it winds me up as much as it does her - leading to many a break up. If this problem was sorted then I would be happy.

3) As I can't wish for more wishes, I would wish for having a good heart. I'm sure that having the benefits of the first wish would allow me to rake in more money, but I get the feeling that I would become selfish and keep it all to myself, therefore I wish that I have a good heart so that I am charitable and donate a large amount of it to charity or to those that need it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bestofyou)
    Bernard's watch may seem like a good idea now, but he was like 12 when that show was around. If it kept going it would have showed you that he stopped time so often that he would look 70 when he is 25.
    bernads watch!!!! loved that show. sorry just had to put that out there

Posted from TSR Mobile

1. Beauty
    2. The boy I fancy to like me back
    3. A best friend

ReputationRep:
    repeat with post 12

ReputationRep:
    Interesting.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you rather give up salt or pepper?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.