Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Post your best achievement Watch

ReputationRep:
    Simple thread for anyone who likes a bit of boasting. What've you done that's really impressive?

ReputationRep:
    Eaten breakfast on a weekday. Lol
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Welcome Squad
    Probably my 3 C's in GCSE Triple Science. They were my worst grades for GCSE, but i hated science during my time in secondary school. I know it may not sound like a very exciting or amazing achievement, but I was convinced i would have E's and U's , so i was so happy when i saw my result sheet that i had actually passed.....somehow

ReputationRep:
    Don't like boasting normally but what the hell. I'm proud. I debated in the House of Commons in November last year and had the chance to speak and it was broadcast live on BBC Parliament (note, I'm not an MP haha)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Disputatio)
    Eaten breakfast on a weekday. Lol
    :confused: how?
    But seriously, I haven't managed that in about a year

ReputationRep:
    Made it to my 9 o'clock lecture after staying out all night and having a maccy d's breakfast.

I felt like God. I also felt destroyed, but still, I was impressed with myself

On a serious note, the thing I'm most proud of is raising a lot of money for 'Hope for Children' with the school charity committee DD

ReputationRep:
    i'm not impressed with my own achievements so far. So i feel like saying anything is pointless. but i guess, my A-levels BBCcc

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by KnapAttackUK)
    :confused: how?
    But seriously, I haven't managed that in about a year
    Lol trust its hard but possible.

ReputationRep:
    My distinction in grade 8 in piano When I got the phonecall from my piano teacher I think that was the happiest my mum's ever been...

Grades wise the only impressive achievement I've made is an A* in maths A level, still in year 13 so we'll see how things pan out

Sorry if it seemed really boasty

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anythingoo1)
    My distinction in grade 8 in piano When I got the phonecall from my piano teacher I think that was the happiest my mum's ever been...

Grades wise the only impressive achievement I've made is an A* in maths A level, still in year 13 so we'll see how things pan out

Sorry if it seemed really boasty
    Nice and I wanted this to be boasty, I find it really interesting

ReputationRep:
    Getting an A* for my mock GCSE Graphics coursework, I felt so happy. Hopefully I can get the same for my real Graphics coursework!

ReputationRep:
    Dark Souls 100%

Oh, you're not meaning xbox achievements. Then I guess going outside this morning was a pretty incredible achievement, although it hurt my eyes after not having seen natural light for a couple of days.

ReputationRep:
    Winning an european championship in a video-game with my clan as the leader a few years ago

ReputationRep:
    cracked one off to grand designs

Getting into the National Youth Theatre
    Getting a first in first year
    Getting 99% in my 2nd year Immunology C/W
    I won first prize (a gold ruler lol) for successfully completing my summer workbook before the start of year 7 :ahee:
    Raising money for Great Ormand Street and winning citizen of the year at Romford Cathedral.
    I plan to run a marathon for a charity really dear to me so if I make it alive it will definitely be on the list.

ReputationRep:
    Walking 15 miles for charity and not giving up even though I'm hugely overweight

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lightburns)
    Dark Souls 100%
    Dude... You are crazy (in an awesome way)

ReputationRep:
    Cycled 105 miles over hilly terrain in one day! It was the toughest 7 and a half hours on my butt that I have ever experienced!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anythingoo1)
    Dude... You are crazy (in an awesome way)
    :banana2:

I'm rather excited for Dark Souls 2, but I suspect it's going to be the same horrendous time with the achievements, but I can't resist (I'm an achievement whore, I love 100%ing things).

ReputationRep:
    Got A*AA (maths, chemistry, biology) in my A-levels and got into dentistry.

I always used to read posts of people who were getting A*s in A-level maths and think wow they are geniuses who will be off to oxford or cambridge (most of them seemed to be trying to do maths there), they must revise loads, wish I could be as intelligent as them. XD

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.