The Student Room Group

Why are girls so complex?

For example they play so hard to get e.g. She may know that you like her etc but gives mixed signals...one day she gives you one of her gloves to wear cos its cold(long story cut short lol it was a cold residential trip in the mountains) the next day she acts as if she doesn't know you...

Why can't you girls be simple? Lol
Reply 1
It's the hormone cycles!
Reply 2
Your examples aren't great but there are reasons girls can act so bizarre when to us males its merely a thought of "I fancy her, im pretty sure she fancies me...why aren't we banging? i don't understand, both of us want it...wat the **** is going on?" is because most girls live in an entirely different worlds to boys.

Some girls will act negative towards you after being nice to play hard to get. She wants to see you chase her, its exciting and makes her feel sexy/wanted.

Another one can be that a girl is testing you. They do it without even knowing really. Its when a girl whos into you will randomly change the subject towards herself or randomly flirts during a normal conversation or flirts or says something sexual randomly. She's just seeing if you react. No reaction = interesting.

My top advice is to not over think these things. In fact in general just don't over think anything when it comes to girls (unless its a girlfriend) just play it cool and be a man. Don't think, just act.
Reply 3
It's because it's too easy for them to get a boyfriend so they have to make it difficult and impose all these conditions on it to make it feel like an achievement, like, "I won't ask him out, he has to do it," for example.
Reply 4
Not all girls do that, some like the thrill of the chase unfortunately

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending