hey,

i need help fast i have an essay on romeo and juliet
    about how they both die at the end. i need 5 paragraphs
    and i need this bye tomorrow so if anyone can help please
    try

thanks

i need as soon as posible
    basically

well juliet takes a harmless posion and everyone thinks she is dead. she is buried in the family tomb thing. romeo gets a messgae that julet is dead and he come back to see her as he was banished for the death of juliets couisn tybalt.
    romeo takes a poiosn and kills himself just a juliet is coming around. juliet sees romeo is dead and then she kills herself with romeos dagger

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by love_4_ducks)
    basically

well juliet takes a harmless posion and everyone thinks she is dead. she is buried in the family tomb thing. romeo gets a messgae that julet is dead and he come back to see her as he was banished for the death of juliets couisn tybalt.
    romeo takes a poiosn and kills himself just a juliet is coming around. juliet sees romeo is dead and then she kills herself with romeos dagger
    This is right, but Juliet doesn't take harmless poison, as you said, she takes some sort of tranquilising potion which makes her unconcious for three days.

Poll
“Yanny” or “Laurel”
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.