The Student Room Group

What should I do with him ?

I just love someone. And he loves me too !! But sometimes we fall into fights and stuff. Where I get sad and he tries to comfort me till everything is okay again. But today he fought with me because he thinks I dont trust him. I dont hers right. But I semd him a msg saying that I do and I love him and I trust him so much.. woke up seeing his picture another gurl and didnt reply on my meassage. I sent him a msg saying thats its over and I dnt want u anymore. I blocked him :/ what does it mean? What should I do?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 1
I think, and only my opinion. He just need some space, maybe those reasons why you fight is making him sick and wants some time and space. If he really loves you he'll come back. just give him time and when his mind is in peace, try to tll to him. But if he doesn't answer. Screw him. You can do it! :top:
Reply 2
My best frnd :/ which is practically my boyfriend

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 3
Umm idnt know. He replied now and told he was at skul.. but jist gpt heartbroken from the stuff I said..hes making me feel guilty now. ****

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 4
I'm really sorry to put it this way but there'll be plenty more things to be stressing over in the few years ahead of you. Don't be heartbroken over this...this should be the least of your worries right now. Focus on your education. If he loves you he'll come back for sure but as another person said above, give him space and carry on with your life.
Went through a similar thing with my ex.....only difference was I tried to work it out and ended up getting dumped....honestly it's not worth it if he really loved you he wouldn't purposely try to hurt you by uploading that photo, and if he did it on purpose he isn't worth fighting for, let him figure it out, it's a good job you ended it before he had the chance

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 6
You're right!! Thank you so much .. so im gonna make him suffer

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 7
He hurt me.. yea and he told me that he wanted to tell me that he cant live without me but changed his mind after what I said. I dont care anymore.. boys hurt so bad. But education is much more important here!! Thanks

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 8
Original post by Mockery
Have we finally taught a chimp how to construct what almost appear to be sentences in some form of rudimentary English or does our educational system need overhauling?

I'm sure this thread will get binned soon due to the amount of unkind, unhelpful and bullying comments on it, but before that happens, please have a think about the impact of your comments on the original poster, and others who come looking for support and advice only to have cruelty and ridicule thrown on them.

I'm replying to your comment, but this also goes for the others who took your comment as a green flag to jump on the band wagon and join in.

Remember all TSR users are humans, so be kind and understanding, especially if you feel (rightly or wrongly) that you are in someway superior to someone or have power over them.
Original post by Milostar
I'm sure this thread will get binned soon due to the amount of unkind, unhelpful and bullying comments on it, but before that happens, please have a think about the impact of your comments on the original poster, and others who come looking for support and advice only to have cruelty and ridicule thrown on them.

I'm replying to your comment, but this also goes for the others who took your comment as a green flag to jump on the band wagon and join in.

Remember all TSR users are humans, so be kind and understanding, especially if you feel (rightly or wrongly) that you are in someway superior to someone or have power over them.

Just to add really, I am appalled at some of the comments that were made, bullying in any form will not be tolerated here on TSR, I think deleting this thread will be unfair on the OP. However if there are anymore horrible comments or comments that are not helpful or sensible then I will remove them, like I removed the last lot and if appropriate there will be warnings handed out.
Reply 10
See, but if this often happens. Maybe best way is to stop..
Original post by ghiwaNd
He hurt me.. yea and he told me that he wanted to tell me that he cant live without me but changed his mind after what I said. I dont care anymore.. boys hurt so bad. But education is much more important here!! Thanks

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah get your education out the way :smile: honestly I am so much happier that I have no one holding me back, it's good getting to see how different you can be as a person rather than changing for someone in a relationship :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending