Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
    • Thread Starter

    I am a university student in Greece. I want to find a summer job in France or Swizterland in one of this fields.
    Hotel, catering and personal service staff or
    Customer service staff or
    Sales staff.
    But don't have experiences and other language skills only English. And what kind of document need to proof my studentship.

    I wish your help...
    Thank you.

    I am assuming you are a British national with a British passport studying in Greece...in which case I don't see why you would need any documentation to prove you are a student?

    You can go and work there fine with just your passport, I am not sure why being a student would make any difference to anything?

    If you are Greek then surely it's the same thing with your Greek passport as its all part of the EU...

    As for finding an actual job I can't help sorry...I want to do the same thing..go to work abroad...but Im also not sure exactly when to start looking haha...although that will probably happen in 1-2 years time for me.
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.