Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

What would you do if your best friend have done something like that to you ? watch

We were in a club the other day & we have met a couple of girls, we kept talking almost all night & I really liked the girl I've met , I switched numbers with her & my friend switched numbers with her friend. After that I have told him that I really enjoyed talking to her . & she's fun to be with.
    Next day he came to me & told me that the girls added him on fb, I told him that they added me as well, anyway I txt the girl I liked & she told me that she really had fun last night & we should arrange to go out again this week.
    Now what I didn't expect have happened, & my best friend have messaged her on fb & told her that he really liked her & asked her out on a date & he told me that she was really excited about it.. I really felt shocked from such a behavior & I really didn't expect it from someone who was always there for me for the past 12 years.i didn't talk to the girl after hearing the news & I was just waiting to see what eventually was going to happen. Anyway after a couple of days of that incident she told him that she returned to her ex & of course she didn't even go out with him.

Never trust anyone other than yourself when it comes to women... hell sometimes don't trust yourself (as I learnt last night with my OH ). Personally I'd smack him (as I'd expect nothing less from a friend if I did the same) but it is up to you as she did get back with her ex although you shouldn't of stopped talking to her, you should of tried to win her over or gone for her friend.
Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 4, 2013
Have you ever experienced racism/sexism at uni?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.