Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hi,
    I'm having a bit of a dilema here. They are both really similar courses, both want ABB and I have applied for Business Economics at Glasgow but just Economics at Kent.

Both of the universities are similar in league tables and I have been to visit both of the universities and I really like both campuses.

Which one would you pick if you were in my position?

Thank you

ReputationRep:
    never mind, i've worked it out now.

ReputationRep:
    to that person that emailed me asking where I decided to firm - I've somehow managed to lose it - I decided Kent.

ReputationRep:
    I'm in similar position re Kent or Glasgow just wondered what made you decide on Kent ?
    I'm very unsure

ReputationRep:
    Why not Glasgow since it is a member of RG and ranked higher ?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Conorh)
    I'm in similar position re Kent or Glasgow just wondered what made you decide on Kent ?
    I'm very unsure
    This post was for my friend, but , she decided kent because even though she liked Glascow city better, Kent, in her opinion had better teachers who were more interested in their subject, and realised she would do better there, and london's only an hour away so she could still get experience.

ReputationRep:
    Thanks think I agree when you compare the stats on unistats it ranks much higher

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.