The Student Room Group

Nottingham accommodation - how to choose

Help - so much choice!! How to decide?? Recommendations please for halls at Sutton Bonington.
Just about everyone goes for standard ensuite
Reply 2
Thanks. What about the standard plus en suite (where you have to vacate at Easter (and a bit earlier in the summer is it)? Seems good value

Seems a bit off that you can only get a loan for £3500 when the cheapest accommodation is over £5000!
Original post by zizza
Thanks. What about the standard plus en suite (where you have to vacate at Easter (and a bit earlier in the summer is it)? Seems good value

Seems a bit off that you can only get a loan for £3500 when the cheapest accommodation is over £5000!

Last year we werent allowed to go for standard plus ensuite - 1st year vets werent allowed!

I dont know whether this year is the same!
Reply 4
how much is the cheapest room on the bonington campus? as a 1st year vet student im guessing that all other vet students stay on the bonington campus?
Original post by dops
how much is the cheapest room on the bonington campus? as a 1st year vet student im guessing that all other vet students stay on the bonington campus?

Upwards of 90% of first years stay on campus - only mature students as a rule live away.

I dont know exact prices, if you have an offer you'll find out when you sign up for accomodation. :smile:

I think it might be on the Notts uni website aswell

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending