Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Do I need to apply for finance for all 5 courses? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    I've included a screenshot so that it's easier to see what I'm on about ...

Name:  sfe.JPG
Views: 62
Size:  26.2 KB

I'm slightly worried about the fact that I only seem to have applied for finance for one course at one university when I haven't even decided what uni to firm/insurance yet ... I just put that uni/course because it was the first one that came to mind! Do I have to fill out the same application for the other 4 choices that I have offers on, all over again?! Please help!
    •  Official Rep

ReputationRep:
     Official Rep
    (Original post by Emstein A.)
    I've included a screenshot so that it's easier to see what I'm on about ...

Name:  sfe.JPG
Views: 62
Size:  26.2 KB

I'm slightly worried about the fact that I only seem to have applied for finance for one course at one university when I haven't even decided what uni to firm/insurance yet ... I just put that uni/course because it was the first one that came to mind! Do I have to fill out the same application for the other 4 choices that I have offers on, all over again?! Please help!
    Hello Emstein A, you only need to go through the process once as it's your household income that is being assessed mainly, not where you are going. If you choose to go to another University you can change this online once you have made your decision, like you would if you were updating your address for example.

Hope this helps!
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    You can only apply to finance for one uni / course. As mentioned above, you can change the details later.

Poll
Do you like carrot cake?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.