Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

My girlfriends cheating on me! Again!!! watch

ReputationRep:
    Okay so I found out that my girlfriend is cheating on me again. Last time she did it I forgave her, and this time I don't want to. But she's like so convincing that I had to forgive her again. I love her but all I want is a little bit of honesty. Whenever I ask her about it she refuses to admit she is. And when I catch her that's when she falls on my knee. Now what am I supposed to do. I cannot share this with any of my friends since they would laugh on me and I have a quiet a good reputation in school. Please help if you can. And no rude comments - we have been together for like 5 years and it's hard to let her go. My cousin suggested to get a rebound girlfriend if I need to get over her. I don't exactly understand what he means by that.

ReputationRep:
    if you don't want to, then don't

ReputationRep:
    Don't go back. Once maybe a mistake but twice. Get out of the relationship.

ReputationRep:
    Basically, dump her.
    More than one chance is pushing it.
    She obviously doesn't deserve it.

ReputationRep:
    She clearly doesn't love you as much as you love her if she's cheated on you, not once but twice. I think it's time to let it go

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I wouldn't even have forgiven the first time. As this is the second time you have to get rid of her or it will keep happening and you will end up being a walkover.

ReputationRep:
    Don't even let her have chance of making it three times.

ReputationRep:
    With just reading your title....RUN. NOW

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I think the key word here is "again".

ReputationRep:
    Rebound girlfriend basically means get another one as soon as you split up.

ReputationRep:
    Come on mate, stand up for yourself. Regardless of how long you've been together, why would you want a girlfriend who's not faithful to you? No one deserves to be cheated on in a relationship. I'm sure you could find a better girlfriend who wouldn't do this to you. If you're thinking of staying in a long term relationship with her, then by you forgiving her every time she cheats, she is going to get the impression that she can continue to get with whoever she wants but know that you will always forgive her. Tell her that you've had enough. By cheating the second time, she's ended the relationship. (To be honest, it should have ended the first time).

ReputationRep:
    She's already done it twice, what makes you think she won't do it again and again? She clearly doesn't see being faithful as that big a deal.
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    (Original post by rangeo54)
    Okay so I found out that my girlfriend is cheating on me again. Last time she did it I forgave her, and this time I don't want to. But she's like so convincing that I had to forgive her again. I love her but all I want is a little bit of honesty. Whenever I ask her about it she refuses to admit she is. And when I catch her that's when she falls on my knee. Now what am I supposed to do. I cannot share this with any of my friends since they would laugh on me and I have a quiet a good reputation in school. Please help if you can. And no rude comments - we have been together for like 5 years and it's hard to let her go. My cousin suggested to get a rebound girlfriend if I need to get over her. I don't exactly understand what he means by that.
    Mate seriously get rid of her, you deserve better than that, I know it is hard being together after 5 years, but she has cheated twice, once is bad enough but twice is certainly unforgivable.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nicatre)
    I think the key word here is "again".
    This.

haha *I know i shouldnt be laughing, but i cant help it*

ReputationRep:
    Get rid.

ReputationRep:
    Throw her to the kurb.

ReputationRep:
    "Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me."

ReputationRep:
    Don't go back to her. If you do then you're just giving her carte blanche to cheat on you again and again, because she knows you won't leave her. Let her know that her behaviour is unacceptable, then get rid of her and move on, she's obviously not worth it!

ReputationRep:
    I know it's hard but you really do need to end this relationship. Don't be weak & go back to her as she'll only do it again & again. Move on find someone new & in the long run you'll be so much happier.

ReputationRep:
    She's making an idiot out of you, your 'friends' would laugh more if they found out before they thought you knew. Get her out of your life and move on .

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 20, 2013
Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.