Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Inspired by the other thread at the moment 'Dear You'
    This is a thread for any bits of advice you wish you'd have given yourself when you were younger...

Dear Me,
    Things won't change unless you make them change. You're stronger than you realise.

ReputationRep:
    Dear Me,

have more confidence in yourself and your abilities. there is nothing stopping you apart from yourself!

ReputationRep:
    Dear Me,

You are just so ****ing awesome, don't ever change.

ReputationRep:
    Dear Me,
    Ignore them, they'll be working at McDonald's in 5 years and you'll be doing a lot better
    Love me.

ReputationRep:
    Dear Me,

Don't install wow, it will destroy your GCSEs and social life

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Robbie242)
    Dear Me,

Don't install wow, it will destroy your gcses and social life
    I love this one.. A very sound piece of advice. Wish someone had told me this before my GCSE's too.

Dear Me,

Being lazy isn't going to get anywhere so get off yo' damn ass and do some work!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lebron_23)
    I love this one.. A very sound piece of advice. Wish someone had told me this before my GCSE's too.

Dear Me,

Being lazy isn't going to get anywhere so get off yo' damn ass and do some work!
    Haha yes! I got to 16 years old with 10 level 85's in the summer and said, Ok its best to stop now xP. I used to actually deny going out or doing work because I had a raid :facepalm:

ReputationRep:
    Dear Me,

Don't forget to buy stamps.

Love,

Me.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Robbie242)
    Haha yes! I got to 16 years old with 10 level 85's in the summer and said, Ok its best to stop now xP. I used to actually deny going out or doing work because I had a raid :facepalm:
    The time and money spent on perfecting my many accounts, not just on WoW but on other MMO's, is hardly even worth thinking about. If I knew the exact figure, I'd probably jump off a cliff. :sadnod:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lebron_23)
    The time and money spent on perfecting my many accounts, not just on WoW but on other MMO's, is hardly even worth thinking about. If I knew the exact figure, I'd probably jump off a cliff. :sadnod:
    Agreed

ReputationRep:
    Dear Me,

Get off the computer and do some revision.

Now.

ReputationRep:
    Dear me,

You don't NEED a puppy, I'm sorry but you don't.

Please don't cry,

Love you x

ReputationRep:
    Dear Me...
    Don't give up, you can do it! Also, learn how to stop procrastinating BEFORE you go to uni.
    Love, Me

ReputationRep:
    Dear me

Come at me bro

ReputationRep:
    Dear me,

It's not fine for you to carry on procrastinating and your exams are not ages away.

ReputationRep:
    Dear Me

The lottery numbers for the 1 April 2013 are...

ReputationRep:
    Dear Me,
    get the hell off TSR and do some work!
    Your Definetly gonna get into med skwl because your the coolest person I know, so please ignore any ****ers who try and dis you!
    love Me

PS why you STILL on TSR???!??!

ReputationRep:
    dear me

stop thinking over every little thing that happens, n point getting hung up on things that happened years ago.

go look for a job

ReputationRep:
    Dear me,
    MOTIVATE YOURSELF. Lose weight. Seriously, stick to what you're doing. Every time you feel tempted think of how miserable you are when you have to leave house. Also concentrate hard in school, don't leave everything till the last minute and put your all into every piece of coursework and every exam, so you can move to a great university in just over a year, hundreds of miles from the people who have made you miserable for years.

ReputationRep:
    Dear me,

You've been at this stage in your dissertation for months, DO SOME ****ING WORK.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 4, 2013
Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.