Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Anyone else hate it when people complain over tasting their own 'medicine'? watch

ReputationRep:
    I used to be very close friends with a girl. We sort of had a falling out coincidentally when she got serious with her boyfriend and moved to London with him.

Since, we've arranged 3 times to meet up. 2 of them, she's just not bothered to reply to my messages the morning of the day. "Are you on your way yet?", "I'm going to leave my house in 10, are you nearly there?" Are some of the texts I send her. Zilch. Nothing. Ignores me. We never meet and I've wasted a day.

I've given up with her now. Don't you worry. I found it very upsetting and rude when she never even texted with an apology.

Her Facebook status today: "Hate it when you arrange to meet someone then they don't text you back. Done with everyone who doesn't bother anymore."

:lolwut: Erm. Sorry, what?

This isn't relationship advice, hence why it's not in the relationship section. It's just a rant. I need to let it out.

:argh:

/rant.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lou_100)
    I used to be very close friends with a girl. We sort of had a falling out coincidentally when she got serious with her boyfriend and moved to London with him.

Since, we've arranged 3 times to meet up. 2 of them, she's just not bothered to reply to my messages the morning of the day. "Are you on your way yet?", "I'm going to leave my house in 10, are you nearly there?" Are some of the texts I send her. Zilch. Nothing. Ignores me. We never meet and I've wasted a day.

I've given up with her now. Don't you worry. I found it very upsetting and rude when she never even texted with an apology.

Her Facebook status today: "Hate it when you arrange to meet someone then they don't text you back. Done with everyone who doesn't bother anymore."

:lolwut: Erm. Sorry, what?

This isn't relationship advice, hence why it's not in the relationship section. It's just a rant. I need to let it out.

:argh:

/rant.
    Double standards!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nistar)
    Double standards!
    I know. I had to do a double take when I saw the status. It annoys me when people think it's okay for them to do something, but not for anyone else to do it to them.

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.