Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Me and my friends are going to visit some Universities. We're not all interested in the same subjects and on the website we can only book 2 talks. But on the day lets say I decided to go to my friends talk and she decided to come to mine. Would this be allowed? Do they ask for your name before you go into the talk or do you just walk in?

Also, would it be weird if I went to a talk by myself?

I'm not sure about your first question as I've never experienced having to book. About going to talks on your own - of course it's not weird! I went to a fair few open days on my own. It's probably best that you and your friends split if you can't all attend a talk, and just go to the talk you want to go to as that's the reason you're there. You can see your friends any day!

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad Ap
How are you feeling about your exams?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.