The Student Room Group

Medicinal Chemistry: UCL, Edinburgh, Glasgow or Strathclyde?

Hi,

So far I've got offers from UCL, Edinburgh, Glasgow and Strathclyde to study Medicinal Chemistry (or similar). I've never been to Scotland and have only spent several days in London. I don't have an opportunity to go there before the decision deadline and I'd really use some advice.

I know that both UCL and Edinburgh have a great reputation, I'm currently more inclined to choose something in Scotland because as an EU student I will hopefully have my tuition fee paid by SAAS. I'm a bit afraid of all these tuition fee and maintanance loans.

Any advice or info? Anyone doing Medicinal Chemistry there?

Thanks!:tongue:
Original post by plzuzu
Hi,

So far I've got offers from UCL, Edinburgh, Glasgow and Strathclyde to study Medicinal Chemistry (or similar). I've never been to Scotland and have only spent several days in London. I don't have an opportunity to go there before the decision deadline and I'd really use some advice.

I know that both UCL and Edinburgh have a great reputation, I'm currently more inclined to choose something in Scotland because as an EU student I will hopefully have my tuition fee paid by SAAS. I'm a bit afraid of all these tuition fee and maintanance loans.

Any advice or info? Anyone doing Medicinal Chemistry there?

Thanks!:tongue:

Hey, I've applied for chemistry with drugs discovery at Strathclyde!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending