Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I want to give my IB exams in november but school offers exams only in may.?

I want to give my final IB exams in the november session not the may session so that I can get more time for preparation and applying to college. However it is against my school's policy to let students appear in november.
    So I was wondering if i could appear for the final IB exams in november as a private candidate.
    Secondly can my school force me to appear in the month of may or is it my wish when i wish to appear.

P.s. - my final IB exams will take place in the year 2014

ReputationRep:
    Just go with what your school says Rishi, they know better than you

ReputationRep:
    Thanks for the reply
    sadly you got the name wrong

ReputationRep:
    Sorry Rashi

ReputationRep:
    I think as a private candidate you would have to pay your own exam entrance fees. They are not cheap so probably best go with what your school says, you might feel underprepared but you will feel that way whether you take the exams in May or November, it's just the way of the IB exams. Good luck with them

Poll
Do I go to The Streets tomorrow night?
Applying to university
Uni match

Your perfect course is here

Let our match making tool match you up with your ideal uni

Make your revision easier

Study Help rules and posting guidelines

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.