Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    We desperately need 1 more person for a 4 person house near UWE (one of our housemates dropped out). Both males and females are welcome. We are currently a group of 3 clean, friendly males, all currently at the end of their 1st year.

About the house....
    It is around a ten minute walk from UWE and Filton abbey wood train station. It is a modern, spacious, new build along the bus route next to UWE. Rent is £360 per month / £90 a week. Bills are not included but we are told that they are cheap by the landlords. The house is very energy efficient and even has a solar panel for hot water. They estimate bills to be £20 a month all together.
    Because the house is so close to UWE, you wouldn't need to pay for a Wessex red bus pass which costs £300 a year.

Rooms are large, and two of the rooms have en-suite bathrooms. Wifi is available across the house and each bedroom even has its own ethernet port for wired internet. There is a small garden out a back door with a shed for storage. There are also 2 parking spaces for cars, one inside a garage.

It really is a great house. We were incredibly luck to get it, we arranged a viewing the day it was put online, and we were told by the letting agency that this house always goes super quick.

ReputationRep:
    Hi, are you still looking? And if so, is that £20 each/month or £20/month? Thanks!

ReputationRep:
    Name:  afd.png
Views: 75
Size:  48.4 KB

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jay_ney)
    Hi, are you still looking? And if so, is that £20 each/month or £20/month? Thanks!
    Sorry, we've found somebody else who has agreed to take the place.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jay_ney)
    hi, i was wondering if you were still looking for a house? we (a group of 3 at the moment, three girls) have a house lined up at the moment, its is a four bed house, with three double rooms at £280 and a smaller room at £260 which is available on Horfield/Gloucester Rd, wessex road to be exact and its a really great house, its £285pppm. so let me know if you're interested?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ctiy1007)
    hi, i was wondering if you were still looking for a house? we (a group of 3 at the moment, three girls) have a house lined up at the moment, its is a four bed house, with three double rooms at £280 and a smaller room at £260 which is available on Horfield/Gloucester Rd, wessex road to be exact and its a really great house, its £285pppm. so let me know if you're interested?
    Hi, I'm an international student and I'm currently looking for a room. Is it still available ?

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.