Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

So I met a girl recently who I've got quite close with, talked so much over the past month and I'm pretty sure she liked me to begin with. I told her I just wanted to be friends because I didn't like her that way at the time after she asked me out.

Since we've been talking so much, so many people think there's something going on, that I like her, and have been spurring this on.

I genuinely don't see any flaws in her at all, recently I told her this when I found out some other guy was interested in her. We talked all night and she told me few hours later that she's not interested in the other guy anymore and that her mind was all over the place, presumably, because of what I said.

Also, I know she deems me as one of, if not, closest friends as she comes to me with everything but I'm not sure if she feels anything more now.

A part of me thinks this is just infatuation. I've never been in a relationship so I'm not exactly brilliant with these type of emotions - am I just being a pussy or am I just confused because of how close we are, and due to how my friends are treating it?

I'd say started as a close friend, but now moar!

Tell her before you get permanently friendzoned.
Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 4, 2013
What's the best type of cheese?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.