Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    On my student finance application, where is asks to select my course, onlyone option is given - my insurance option. Why does my firm option of warwick not appear as an option? Ive emailed warwick admissions but they havent gotten back to me as of yet...

Has anyone else had a similar problem?

Does having my exact course really matter (because who even knows if i'llbe going to my first choice uni)

I definitely have an offer from warwick seeing as i firmed them on ucas, so is this ucas' fault?

ReputationRep:
    You can put any uni down for now. Then on results day you can change it online, or by sending them a change of circumstances form to the uni you're actually going to.

ReputationRep:
    I have done my application for student finance but when my mum goes to do her part of the application it says we are not linked even though on my application it says we are? What do I do?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Enewcomb)
    I have done my application for student finance but when my mum goes to do her part of the application it says we are not linked even though on my application it says we are? What do I do?
    you have to submit your application first

ReputationRep:
    But my dad can fill his out?

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.