Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    i couldnt find a thread for A2 politics revision for Edexcel that i liked so I'm making this one. Any tips, revision notes, essay structure guidelines that everyone can provide would be useful to everyone. How are you guys revising for these units?

(Original post by Yorks123)
    i couldnt find a thread for A2 politics revision for Edexcel that i liked so I'm making this one. Any tips, revision notes, essay structure guidelines that everyone can provide would be useful to everyone. How are you guys revising for these units?
    I pretty much just revise from the mark schemes

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    my teacher hasnt spent any time on exam technique and i havent began it either, i guess its a good way to revise. do you just memorise what the answer says?

(Original post by Yorks123)
    my teacher hasnt spent any time on exam technique and i havent began it either, i guess its a good way to revise. do you just memorise what the answer says?
    Pretty much, most questions about say presidential power for example will require similar content and the textbook isn't very good at all. With unit 4, much of the content overlaps so anything I can remember will probably be relevant for other questions.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    what textbook are you using? my teacher gave us around 6!!!! i don't know where to begin when it comes to making notes. i think your right with the mark scheme idea, i will definitely be doing that!

ReputationRep:
    Anthony J Bennett revision guide is amazing revision for US govt and politics papers

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.