Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Me and my boyfriend of 4.5 years split up in October, 6 months ago & everyday I have thought about him. Initially it was me who ended with him after discovering multiple lies he had spun but the longer this has gone on, the more I have missed him & yearned for him. I have had no contact with him since & the last time I saw him was very negative & made me feel rubbish. Then got a text after saying "If anything happens to you I want to know"... I dont know what to do i'm hopelessly in love with him still & havent been with anybody since. I have written a letter but am hesistant to post it in fear of rejection...

Advice please?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Post it. Nothing to lose and it seems like he still cares about you from that text.

ReputationRep:
    What have you got to lose? Either you get the result you want and we all get a happy ending, or things don't work out. Go ahead and try it, I'd rather live knowing that I tired than with the regret of knowing I should have done something.

ReputationRep:
    I haven't seen or heard from him in 6/7 months.. What if I felt differently when I saw him?
    He's the type to take advantage while your exposed, i'm scared he'll do that.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 5, 2013
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.