Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Basically do you know of any

ReputationRep:
    Tumblr Society

ReputationRep:
    Hide and Soc, a children's playground game society which does things like Bulldog and Cops n Robbers

ReputationRep:
    Theres a society called 'GIGA' it has an amazing membership of SIX. As you have to score over 195 on their accepted IQ tests. I'm tottaly in it but no it is a real society

ReputationRep:
    Quidditch Society
    http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-12044924

ReputationRep:
    Lego society!

ReputationRep:
    My uni has a medieval society.

Edinburgh has a societea.

ReputationRep:
    Sheffield has a tea appreciation soc and a pole fitness one as well.

ReputationRep:
    Not in uni yet but I can't wait to go and join the skateboarding society cuz my town has no other skaters in it

ReputationRep:
    In Solent we had a Anime Soc I almost joined it i was buying a paper in the newsagent (now a large shop) and i noticed this stand with some people dressed up in a kind of cos play style. anyway there was this girl painted green a really pretty girl i couldn't take my eyes off her she was only wearing her paint and two scraps of cloth to cover her boobs and pussy she was so hot I almost went over but i really don't get Anime.

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.