The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 7360
Original post by Vionar
RS...:puke: And you don't like French! I need to do two speakings by Tuesday for French, and revise for the exams!

So you do have an exam? Well you must be happy! Haha wait till you get your workload in year 11 :frown: God forbid, year 12/13.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 7361
Original post by Jina
So you do have an exam? Well you must be happy! Haha wait till you get your workload in year 11 :frown: God forbid, year 12/13.

Posted from TSR Mobile

It appears as though I do! At least I'm getting it out of the way! Although the school is going to have to pay for a same day courier to take the speaking assessments to AQA. :colondollar: I'm going to have 20 exams or something next year, and don't even start on years 12 and thirteen!
Reply 7362
Original post by Vionar
It appears as though I do! At least I'm getting it out of the way! Although the school is going to have to pay for a same day courier to take the speaking assessments to AQA. :colondollar: I'm going to have 20 exams or something next year, and don't even start on years 12 and thirteen!

Haha last minute.com school? There was a rumour circulating today that all the English coursework marks have been marked down after moderation. ;(
20 exams is crazy! I took 7 of my exams last year, 5 this January, 6 in May and 4 in June. *pulls hair out*

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 7363
Original post by Jina
Haha last minute.com school? There was a rumour circulating today that all the English coursework marks have been marked down after moderation. ;(
20 exams is crazy! I took 7 of my exams last year, 5 this January, 6 in May and 4 in June. *pulls hair out*

Posted from TSR Mobile

Definitely! The whole ordeal was very last minute! :eek: You'll bring it back up in the exam if that's the case!
I'll have nine science ones alone! :frown:
Original post by MattFletcher
Need. Motivation. Need. Less. Stress.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Also. Need. Chocolate.That.Does.Not.Make.You.Fat.
Original post by Bromaldehyde
Also. Need. Chocolate.That.Does.Not.Make.You.Fat.

And. I'm. Running. Out. Of. Digestives. And. I'm. Going. To. Fail. July. Come. Now. Please.
Original post by XxKingSniprxX
Whats your Exam board 4 French & RS?

Im with Edexcel.

RS: EdExcel.
French: AQA :angry:
Reply 7367
Original post by Bluffroom
I guess I'm just a cool guy?

haha no its not that:tongue:
Reply 7368
Original post by Vionar
Your teeth must have been pretty bad if you have to have them for that long! I'm just glad they don't cut me much.

:lol: Even I've had detentions! And I thought I was a goody two shoes!
I don't, if something dodgy happens I'll have to go, but so far so good!
No, she's younger, and she's in year seven.

You did that age ago!

i know but we've done AGAIN:smile:

What units your RS?

Im doing Unit 4(50%) already done my other unit 11(50%) got 95% on that need 85% on this unit for an A*. :frown:

and Im just starting revision for this today loool.
Original post by Jina

Posted from TSR Mobile

Who said that? They better not have! Especially given how awfully ambiguous the wording of the exams are.
Original post by XxKingSniprxX
HEY THERE TSR ! Howz everyone revision going so far?

I've got a long revision schedule today :frown:

- Finish Philospohy & Ethics Past paper (1h 30mins)
- English Lit Practising SEEN/UNSEEN poems essays (2 Hours)
- Watch Of Mice & men film & read the entire book (4 Hours)
- Read up on section 1/4 of RE (1hour 30 mins)

Don't know how im going to pull that off. thats excluding breaks... anyone got a worser revision schedule than me.
Can't stand this weather outside all sunshine yet im stuck indoors revising.

When's everyone first exam? 13th May here.

Done 1 Maths Paper (1 and a bit hours)
And some work on Area between two curves using integration. (30 Minutes)
And Some French (about 15 mins)
Fancy doing some RS (Well... Reading parts of the Bible to win agruments with Angry Religious idiots on the internet)
SO STRESSED :angry:
First 2 on May 13th
And. I'm. Running. Out. Of. Digestives. And. I'm. Going. To. Fail. July. Come. Now. Please.

I. Am. The. Opposite. I. Have. Dairy. Milk. Also. Looking. Good. For. Maths. Exam. On. Friday.
Done 1 Maths Paper (1 and a bit hours)
And some work on Area between two curves using integration. (30 Minutes)
And Some French (about 15 mins)
Fancy doing some RS (Well... Reading parts of the Bible to win agruments with Angry Religious idiots on the internet)
SO STRESSED :angry:
First 2 on May 13th

Guess we are in the same boat lol. I've got 2 exams on 13th may -> RS unit 4 + philosophy & Ethics both 9Am exams. I wish i get a break in-between those exam.
Original post by EduWiz
haha no its not that:tongue:

:hand: not talking to you

Same- 13th and 17th for RS?

I'm just resitting French Listening as I only got a C first time, although I have 3 exams that day, RS= 1h 30, Maths Edexcel Algebra Level 3 thing= 2h and French Listening= 45 mins. Damn.
Reply 7376
Original post by EduWiz
i know but we've done AGAIN:smile:

I wouldn't be surprised if you overtook us on make six as well!
Reply 7377
Original post by Bluffroom
:hand: not talking to you

haha yes you will:fuhrer:
Reply 7378
Original post by Vionar
I wouldn't be surprised if you overtook us on make six as well!

Ikr, whys it so dead?
Anybody have the ICT jan 13 paper? - I've done all the other papers now and the school are refusing to give us that one despite not even wanting to use it for a mock -.-

Posted from TSR Mobile

Latest