The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Bluffroom
I bet your gaydar stinks :h:

:unimpressed:

If I say someone's gay, I've always been right. Some people I'm unsure of though, and so don't say anything :tongue:

Every once in a while, I will run into someone who thinks I'm gay... just because I have a slim build and tend to wear tight fitting clothes :facepalm:
Original post by justinawe
Every once in a while, I will run into someone who thinks I'm gay... just because I have a slim build and tend to wear tight fitting clothes :facepalm:

You just described a boy in my form... Nice guy actually :tongue: good friend, but yeah, his trousers were skinnier than his ex's :mmm:
Original post by L'Evil Fish
Okay :tongue:

I have a gay detector...

Fair enough :mmm:

I have a scrubdar :smile:
You just described a boy in my form... Nice guy actually :tongue: good friend, but yeah, his trousers were skinnier than his ex's :mmm:

:mmm: I don't really do skinny jeans etc though, mostly tight fitting t-shirts!

Plus I'm fairly tall, about 6'1", so that seems to accentuate the skinniness :sigh:

I need to hit the gym! Soon... :colone:
Reply 8585
Hey guys! :smile: How has your day been?
Original post by Elm Tree
Humour in a CV... A bad idea?

Depends on what you want to write, but I certainly wouldn't.

Mine is pretty good
Original post by Bude8
what
the
hell

How did you know?!

It is quite obvious.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Jina
Hey guys! :smile: How has your day been?

Haven't seen you recently :smile: What have you been up to?

Original post by Little Tail Chaser
Depends on what you want to write, but I certainly wouldn't.

I was going to write something along the lines of 'Ability to make a great cup of tea' under the part where you list your skills :lol:
Tomorrow, last lessons of year 11:

Last Geography lesson
Last Chemistry lesson

Last RS lesson
Last Biology lesson

Last English lesson
Last Latin lesson
If I say someone's gay, I've always been right. Some people I'm unsure of though, and so don't say anything :tongue:

I think you're pointing at the obvious ones :unimpressed:

I want to fit into my tighter fitting clothes again :sad: - still a 30 waist 35/6 leg but I have a tummy :sad:

was she fat?
:mmm: I don't really do skinny jeans etc though, mostly tight fitting t-shirts!
I can wear tight fitting t-shirts but sometimes i don't cos i look like a fatty sitting down.
Plus I'm fairly tall, about 6'1", so that seems to accentuate the skinniness :sigh:

I need to hit the gym! Soon... :colone:

I'm about 6'/6'1" too :biggrin: I also need to go to the gym but I cba :igh:
Original post by MattFletcher
Mine is pretty good

It is quite obvious.

Posted from TSR Mobile

I bet yours is :h:
[video="youtube;IPKAwJKGSDc"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IPKAwJKGSDc[/video]

As much as i do love this song, I like the m4sonic remix better!
I think you're pointing at the obvious ones :unimpressed:

I want to fit into my tighter fitting clothes again :sad: - still a 30 waist 35/6 leg but I have a tummy :sad:

was she fat?

I bet yours is :h:

She's a skinny one too
Oh no, the commoner Elm Tree has diminished my reputation by 4 points! I shall provide my reputation to other random people in order to remove PRSOM and have my vengeance :h:
Reply 8594
Haven't seen you recently :smile: What have you been up to?

I was going to write something along the lines of 'Ability to make a great cup of tea' under the part where you list your skills :lol:

Haha didn't miss me too much did you? -_-
been revising and shutting myself off social networks. :smile: you?
Reply 8595
Original post by Bude8
Oh no, the commoner Elm Tree has diminished my reputation by 4 points! I shall provide my reputation to other random people in order to remove PRSOM and have my vengeance :h:

Oh God.... I see this is still going on. Hahahaah

Elm! Why you going to be a keyboard warrior if you know Bude will find out? -_- I've learnt my lesson.
Original post by Bude8

Sorry missclick
Original post by Jina
Haha didn't miss me too much did you? -_-
been revising and shutting myself off social networks. :smile: you?

Revising and stuff

I'm planning to try to start going to the gym regularly after my exams are done... hopefully that's not all talk and I'll actually do it! :lol:
Sorry missclick

Revising and stuff

Clearly HoN has made your mouse skills ****
She's a skinny one too

Hmm. I want to be a 28 waist again :sad:
Original post by Bude8

:mmm:
I'm planning to try to start going to the gym regularly after my exams are done... hopefully that's not all talk and I'll actually do it! :lol:

I have been trying to get into doing exercise recently and so far I have only done school games -.- I am a bad person. I need a push.

Latest