The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 9480
Original post by PriyaPaul
Jina.. clear/delete some of your messages...I'm unable to send you a message because apparently you're inbox is full :tongue:

Haha oops! Im onto it! :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Any good news ? ... :tongue:

err yeah its good experience and all the carers are really nice to me :smile: and the residents :biggrin: and most of the dementia residents :smile: I get to help move them around, chat to theem and help serve them breakfast and stuff like that :smile:
Hey guys what you all doing?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Leechayy
Hey guys what you all doing?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Stalking revision threads :colone:
Original post by JustaDreamer
Stalking revision threads :colone:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Cool im revising core science atm what about you? Just taking a small break
Posted from TSR Mobile

Don't tell me your school doesn't offer additional science..:s-smilie:
Posted from TSR Mobile

I wish I picked French two years ago I would've had more gcses :facepalm:
Posted from TSR Mobile

Well I had revision for IGCSE English language at school today as we've only started learning it a couple of weeks ago due to the disastrous AQA results from January...and I've been revising French for Monday :smile: Aww I miss revising science now :redface:
is the fish still showing his face after that loss ;D

hard to believe that wigan have more trophies in 7 years than arsenal :L and that city will finish this season cup-less :L
Original post by techno836
err yeah its good experience and all the carers are really nice to me :smile: and the residents :biggrin: and most of the dementia residents :smile: I get to help move them around, chat to theem and help serve them breakfast and stuff like that :smile:

Aww that's so nice :smile: The positive outweigh the negatives, hence I shall consider working in a hospice again :wink:
Original post by Elm Tree
Don't tell me your school doesn't offer additional science..:s-smilie:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Don't worry we do I've got a* in bio , a in chem and a* in coursework and I just got physics left :awesome:

Just resisting core cause I only got a b *Derp*
(edited 10 years ago)
Aww that's so nice :smile: The positive outweigh the negatives, hence I shall consider working in a hospice again :wink:

Good :biggrin: glad I sorted that out :smile:
Well I had revision for IGCSE English language at school today as we've only started learning it a couple of weeks ago due to the disastrous AQA results from January...and I've been revising French for Monday :smile: Aww I miss revising science now :redface:

Hahaha true science is pretty much straightforward whereas English is just... Argghh :unimpressed:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Jina
I was joking too! Loool but admit it.... My joke was hilarious!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yes, you're then next Michael McIntyre :colonhash:
Posted from TSR Mobile

Quality over quantity? I''ll only have 5A*s , B, double distinction and a pass :colondollar:
(edited 10 years ago)
True but everything changes when you want to go Cambridge :facepalm:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hahaha true science is pretty much straightforward whereas English is just... Argghh :unimpressed:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah as much as I love English as my favourite subject, it's the hardest to revise for, especially as my English teacher is absolutely useless. :frown: But it was a different teacher today and she helped a lot :smile: But don't get me wrong, I love science too :biggrin:
im positive he is ..... when I first joined we Q&A'd each other and I said I'm a man u supporter .... he didn't take too well to that and said he was an 'abu dhabi supporter ' :biggrin: haha :smile:
Yeah as much as I love English as my favourite subject, it's the hardest to revise for, especially as my English teacher is absolutely useless. :frown: But it was a different teacher today and she helped a lot :smile: But don't get me wrong, I love science too :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Everything except the exam is perfectly fine :yep:
Posted from TSR Mobile

Everything except the exam is perfectly fine :yep:

Yep :biggrin: