Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Where in London can I get good quality, reasonably priced suits?

I know there's TM Lwein and Moss, anymore?

Thanks guys!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RevolutionIsNear!)
    Where in London can I get good quality, reasonably priced suits?

I know there's TM Lwein and Moss, anymore?

Thanks guys!
    Define "reasonably priced". If you mean £100-£150, then marks and Spencer is your best bet. Those are unlikely to be 100% wool.

Apart from the ones you've mentioned, Tyrwhitt and Roderick Charles are good (they're dotted about the city and have big branches in jermyn street). You're usually looking at around 2 for 600 at either--similar to Lewin or maybe a little more. Austin reed is meant to be good but probably a bit pricier. Some friends use suit supply and I've been meaning to check them out but haven't had time/money to yet.

Most of my suits are Lewin, though, and i'm reasonably pleased. My housemate's suits are mostly Lewin, too. See which cut you like. Lewin has two. Other places may fit differently or better.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Austin Reed is a reasonable shout. I bought two (pure wool) suits there for £350 combined last year, including alterations.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.