Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hello there,

University of Hull: 80+ average after 3 years

80 + prediction for 4th year -top 10 % in the class

4 months worth of research experience (2 month in computational/theoretical, 2 month in molecular electrochemistry) at Hull

1 year (industrial year) at one of the top 5 pharmaceutical companies in the world doing research related to computer aided drug discovery.

I just don't want to waste money during the application process, applying for place vets where I don't stand chance. And I know that the majority of the unis ask for a 2:1 but that's the minimum surely?

Plus do you have any advice in terms of where I should apply? Where I would have best chances of getting a conditional/unconditional offer?

Thank you so much in advance.

Posted from TSR Mobile

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.