Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hi

I am trying to fill out my student finance form , nearly done and it has to come the part where you enter parent's income etc etc.

They dont have a customer reference number and i cant seem to rectify that. But I was told I can send that part in via post. I cant seem to find the form I went in to SFE Forms which the lady gave me over the phone but it only says PFF2 FF2 form for sponsors suporting an application in academic year 2012/13
    complete if you are unable to supply your information online while supporting an application for the academic year 2012/13)

I want the form for 2013/2014 as I will be starting in Sept 2014. Is it both the same form or do I wait for the 2014/2015 one?
    •  Official Rep

ReputationRep:
     Official Rep
    (Original post by heywhatsup)
    Hi

I am trying to fill out my student finance form , nearly done and it has to come the part where you enter parent's income etc etc.

They dont have a customer reference number and i cant seem to rectify that. But I was told I can send that part in via post. I cant seem to find the form I went in to SFE Forms which the lady gave me over the phone but it only says PFF2 FF2 form for sponsors suporting an application in academic year 2012/13
    complete if you are unable to supply your information online while supporting an application for the academic year 2012/13)

I want the form for 2013/2014 as I will be starting in Sept 2014. Is it both the same form or do I wait for the 2014/2015 one?
    Hello heywhatsup, If your starting in September 2014, you wouldn't need to apply for Student Finance until this time next year. It's only students studying in September 2013 who apply now. Student Finance will issue the new forms then as you cant use old year forms even though they are essentially the same.

(For anyone starting in September who needs the 2013/14 form it is available here: https://www.gov.uk/student-finance-f...ails/year-1314)

Hope this helps!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The University of Sheffield)
    Hello heywhatsup, If your starting in September 2014, you wouldn't need to apply for Student Finance until this time next year. It's only students studying in September 2013 who apply now. Student Finance will issue the new forms then as you cant use old year forms even though they are essentially the same.

(For anyone starting in September who needs the 2013/14 form it is available here: https://www.gov.uk/student-finance-f...ails/year-1314)

Hope this helps!

Oops sorry I meant I'm applying for September 2013

Posted from TSR Mobile
    •  Official Rep

ReputationRep:
     Official Rep
    (Original post by heywhatsup)
    Oops sorry I meant I'm applying for September 2013

Posted from TSR Mobile
    No worries heywhatsup. Then the link we posted earlier is what you're after!

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.