Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Some fitness motivation Watch

ReputationRep:
    Everyday I have to go to class and sit in boring ass lecture halls. Sitting around 200 kids complaining and *****ing about how this 10 a.m. class is too early. I sit there taking it all in, sipping on my protein shake, thinking to myself how they ***** about being tired when 4 hours ago I was at the gym waiting for the doors to open to start leg day.

While they were in their cozy little beds I was doing set after set of squats, and as I sit there in class legs killing me, neck sore and bruised from the bar, I'm smiling inside because I know I'm a part of something these people will never know. A level of dedication only a small percentage will ever feel. And I'm not saying there aren't others that are dedicated as I am about going to the gym every day but I don't count the bi-tri-chest'ers as dedicated. The ones that take up all the space and benches but then come Friday, Saturday, Sunday, the gym is empty as a college student's wallet. The weekends are the best days.

The fat is trimmed away from the meat and only the true hungry Animals show their faces in the gym. We never talk to each other but simple nods get our words across to each other. We're a part of the dedicated that live in the shadows growing wings. The brotherhood built with iron, pain, sweat and blood…

ReputationRep:
    Dat was pretty Kool, u go girl

ReputationRep:
    i cryed evry tiem i read dis

ReputationRep:
    All you need for motivation is a picture of naked obese man as your lock screen and wallpaper on everything. That way you will always feel like exercising (:

ReputationRep:
    In b4 Henry Rollins quote.

ReputationRep:
    That was some deep **** bro , motivational words right there . I'd go into depth to explain how much of an emotional effect it had on me but real men don't show emotion :sparta: .

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tehforum)
    i cryed evry tiem i read dis

(Original post by Jaegon Targaryen)
    That was some deep **** bro , motivational words right there . I'd go into depth to explain how much of an emotional effect it had on me but real men don't show emotion :sparta: .
    We're all gonna make it brahs.

ReputationRep:
    Don't get me wrong, I love the gym and all. But 6am workouts? Why would you put yourself through that!?

ReputationRep:
    Where is this from OP? I have read the exact same thing as you posted before.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AMGULAW)
    Where is this from OP? I have read the exact same thing as you posted before.
    That's not the point.

the point is to cry evry tiem

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CR-19)
    Don't get me wrong, I love the gym and all. But 6am workouts? Why would you put yourself through that!?
    Dedication = Results my brother . The more you put in , the more you get out . If you want to see real results then you cant be half arsed when it comes to working out ...

ReputationRep:
    Dedication = Results my brother . The more you put in , the more you get out . If you want to see real results then you cant be half arsed when it comes to working out ...
    I fully understand that, but 6am is crazy.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tehforum)
    That's not the point.

the point is to cry evry tiem
    I cry ever tim, it's 2deep4me ;_;

ReputationRep:
    I never go in the mornings it just kills the whole day, tend to go after sixthform is over at 4 on most days or half 12

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Im more of a late evening workout guy myself, but more power to you bro.

ReputationRep:
    yeh thats not true

ReputationRep:
    If your neck is sore and bruised from squatting, you're doing it wrong...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by yaboy)
    yeh thats not true
    2 men of similar build and the same nutritional plan and metabolisms do the same workout . Person A does it once per week , Person B does it 4 times a week . Are you trying to tell me Person B wouldn't see results faster and more effectively ?

ReputationRep:
    2 men of similar build and the same nutritional plan and metabolisms do the same workout . Person A does it once per week , Person B does it 4 times a week . Are you trying to tell me Person B wouldn't see results faster and more effectively ?
    anyone who works out the same muscle 4 times a week will probably loose more muscle than they gain, if you said 3/2 times then yeh id agree but there is point when over training will ruin you. Theres got to be a balance, too much of anything is bad for you. Look at the idiots at the gym that work chest 5 days a week and never get bigger.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by yaboy)
    anyone who works out the same muscle 4 times a week will probably loose more muscle than they gain, if you said 3/2 times then yeh id agree but there is point when over training will ruin you. Theres got to be a balance, too much of anything is bad for you. Look at the idiots at the gym that work chest 5 days a week and never get bigger.
    Strong bro science brah.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.