Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

So who's a fan of Heisenberg? Watch

ReputationRep:
    Thought I'd just check out how many Breaking Bad fans there are around here. I know the show hasn't gained as much popularity over here due to it just not being shown but seeing as it was added to Netflix I know there are a lot more fans than there used to be!

If you haven't checked it out, do it! The show's insane, the script writing and acting are all top notch. Bryan Cranston. That's all I'm going to say

ReputationRep:
    Best show iv ever had the pleasure of watching and iv watched most!! I was even skeptical as it starts slow but it's just drawing u in and by the 5th episode of season one I was hooked!!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • PS Helper
    • Study Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    Study Helper
    The show is actually massively popular thanks to online availability, and there's a society dedicated to the show here

Another win for a free internet, was very impressed with the game of thrones producers saying they were grateful for the online availability making their show so popular and profitable.

I love breaking bad, but I've started to feel that Heisenberg is really the bad guy at long last. I'm wondering if the shows message is going to get a bit more sinister and 'don't do drugs' in the next season.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hal.E.Lujah)
    The show is actually massively popular, and there's a society dedicated to the show here

Another win for a free internet, was very impressed with the game of thrones producers saying they were grateful for the online availability making their show so popular and profitable.

I love breaking bad, but I've started to feel that Heisenberg is really the bad guy at long last. I'm wondering if the shows message is going to get a bit more sinister and 'don't do drugs' in the next season.
    Great to see fans! I feel like that's been the theme of the whole show. The plot seems to continually show just every reason not to be associated with the drug trade.

I feel like Walt's transformation is completely finished now. He's officially Heisenberg, and Heisenberg is the bad guy It's very hard to side with him anymore, but I still do, because he's too badass

ReputationRep:
    Came here for the real Heisenberg :yawn:

ReputationRep:
    I'm uncertain how I feel about Heisenberg.

ReputationRep:
    Love the programme, don't like Walt. Much prefer Jesse, even if he can only communicate by shouting.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PythianLegume)
    I'm uncertain how I feel about Heisenberg.
    boom boom

ReputationRep:
    I love Breaking Bad

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TattyBoJangles)
    Love the programme, don't like Walt. Much prefer Jesse, even if he can only communicate by shouting.
    YEAH BIATCH

SCIENCE

yo

ReputationRep:
    Really great show! Can't wait for the return.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tehforum)
    YEAH BIATCH

SCIENCE

yo
    MAGNETS!
    Attached Images

ReputationRep:
    MAGNETS!
    That video was in my signature, until a moderator told me my signature was too big.

-_-

ReputationRep:
    Ha, my friend was pressing me to watch it online and I hate watching shows online but I started watching Breaking Bad a month ago and I've watched everything - finished on Wednesday. Because I watched so much of it in such a short amount of time I kinda rushed it and it feels like it wasn't as good as I expected it to be, but I do think it's one of the best TV series I've seen, if that makes sense.

I always sided with Walt until the start of season 5, since now he's on his own and he seems to have no morals. The breaking point was when he killed Mike. Not cool. I loved Mike, as a character he was awesome.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tehforum)
    That video was in my signature, until a moderator told me my signature was too big.

-_-
    Someone doesn't know the power of Walter White, evidently

Breaking Bad is weird in that I don't actually like any of the main characters other than Jesse. Walt is a nutcase, Skyler is too emotional, Hank is irritating, Marie is both too emotional and irritating..

Still, can't wait for it to start again ;D

ReputationRep:
    You mean the show that came out 5 years ago? Yeah... it's pretty well known now!

ReputationRep:
    Love the programme
    don't like Walt..
    These are mutually exclusive.

ReputationRep:
    Someone doesn't know the power of Walter White, evidently

Breaking Bad is weird in that I don't actually like any of the main characters other than Jesse. Walt is a nutcase, Skyler is too emotional, Hank is irritating, Marie is both too emotional and irritating..

Still, can't wait for it to start again ;D
    Yeah, it not unusual though. There's plenty of truly excellent show out there where all of the characters are really objectionable in some way. Just look at Seinfeld and It's always Sunny in Philadelphia; there's 8 main characters and each one is fairly awful in their own way.

ReputationRep:
    Very good show, but I dont see anything beating Prison Break.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mister Dead)
    Yeah, it not unusual though. There's plenty of truly excellent show out there where all of the characters are really objectionable in some way. Just look at Seinfeld and It's always Sunny in Philadelphia; there's 8 main characters and each one is fairly awful in their own way.
    Ah, I've never watched either of those. The only other series I'm really into is Dexter.. and I find him strangely endearing as a character.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.