Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    What exactly does this mean..?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zarek)
    What exactly does this mean..?
    I haven't heard that expression before but I suppose it sounds like if someone is 'dangerously attractive', the person who is attracted to them, would be so infatuated that they would do whatever is required to be with them, regardless of morality. So if the attractive person asked their admirer to kill someone, they would.

ReputationRep:
    A girl you can't stop wanting, even if she's ****ing mental.

ReputationRep:
    It means "extremely attractive"

ReputationRep:
    All of the above.

It just means someone who is extremely attractive.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mankytoes)
    A girl you can't stop wanting, even if she's ****ing mental.
    Like this definition, feels close to the truth..

ReputationRep:
    Subsidiary: can only women be dangerously attractive? Or does it apply to men too..

ReputationRep:
    So attractive that they could get you into trouble or ruin you. Because either you'd cheat with them (on a current partner) or they'd break your heart or put u in jail.... Lol

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Welcome Squad
    (Original post by Zarek)
    Subsidiary: can only women be dangerously attractive? Or does it apply to men too..
    Both. :sexface:

ReputationRep:
    I don't understand why people ask these kinds of questions...

It's obviously not something that has a strict definition and I mean c'mon, use your head. It's not hard to take a guess.

You know what dangerous means? You know what attractive means? Put the two together? What you get?

Was that so hard?

ReputationRep:
    lord was described by one of his married mistresses as mad, bad and dangerous to know.

ReputationRep:
    [QUOTE=You Failed;42089598]I don't understand why people ask these kinds of questions...

It's obviously not something that has a strict definition and I mean c'mon, use your head. It's not hard to take a guess.

You know what dangerous means? You know what attractive means? Put the two together? What you get?

Was that so hard?

I was hoping for a more philosophical consideration, perhaps with a few real life examples. eg Lord Byron

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Blutooth)
    lord was described by one of his married mistresses as mad, bad and dangerous to know.
    Byron is a legend :3

ReputationRep:
    Dangerously attractive means extremely and highly attractive , people can't rid their attention towards woman/man. recently i experienced it with a beautiful girl near Edgware road, she's really awesome.

Attractive as hard to acquire someone who is and easy to loose them.

ReputationRep:
    So, I think it is more than just very attractive. Came across this girl who was THIS, but also confident, just a touch rebellious too, but underneath somewhere there was some vulnerability. Add to this she didn't automatically go for the best looking guys, but those that cared. But on top she got bored quickly and wanted to more on - and no one was quite sure why.. Devastating.. But I would still give her the benefit of the doubt..

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 5, 2013
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brexit voters: Do you stand by your vote?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.