Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
    • Thread Starter

    at University of Leeds but I have a question...
    I intend to live with my boyfriend but what happens if one of us then doesn't get into the Uni? Could we change to a single room, and do we need to apply together? I don't understand it very well
Who is your favourite TV detective?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.